Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
PLEASE DONT ASK ME THE WHOLE STORY I WILL GIVE IT TO THE WINNING BIDDER....

I bet you will........

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Umm... Mike Tyson's middle name is Gerard. The title lists it as Michael O Tyson. Can anyone say misrepresentation? Some people will do anything...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
painter said:
Isn't the practice sticker the one that comes with tapeworks kits to practice with. DUH you're not supposed to install it,
:woot: :clapper
Now THAT is funny!!!!! Thank you for pointing that out. I never delt with tapeworks, so I didn't know that. Knowing that, I guess I better take that sticker off of my bike now...
lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
"...used very lightly by Mr. Tyson, rarely leaned over into corners...."

Jeeez, Mike. What kind of dipping sauce do you normally eat with your chicken strips....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"BUYER WILL PAY FOR ALL SHIPPING CHARGES..

I WILL HELP GET IT TO THE TRUCK.."

Gee thanks! How about helping to get the truck to the bike $$$.

·
Registered
502 Posts
i don't know about you guys....but mike sure has lost a bit of weight if he fits into a size 54 jacket.....just my :twocents (i'm about 5 11 and 200lbs and thats a tight fit for me!)

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
motoxxx79 said:
i don't know about you guys....but mike sure has lost a bit of weight if he fits into a size 54 jacket.....just my :twocents (i'm about 5 11 and 200lbs and thats a tight fit for me!)
Nah, a US 54 is a damn big jacket. You're thinking of a Euro 54, which equates to a US 44.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I like how he Kicked it over after his first ride and said it was to Small for him:cool: ...could he even touch the ground flat footed?:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts