Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, how was it? Any pictures, stories? Come on, let me live vicariously through you guys!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Midstate Kart Club track day (backdrifter)

i'd say fun had by all. walnut, cartech, myself as well as cartech's friend on a 4whooler strung some laps. the weather was great, the bikes ran well, and no one crashed. cartech put in the most laps as walt and i didn't show until around 1:00. walnut threatened to take pictures, but he didn't want to get off his bike long enough and i couldn't blame him. i wish i could tell you stories of painting black lines everywhere but i'll save that for fishing. too bad you missed out. maybe next time. have you sent your wheels in to ecw?

cartech,
nice to meet you. may you have had a better experience than my buddy hans dealing with the double N.

now get some seventeens

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Midstate Kart Club track day (Nick Novice)

Sounds like fun indeed. I have sent the rims to ECW. They will get there this Tuesday, and they said they could lace and ship them in one day, so with any luck I'll be up and running by this weekend, but after everything I've been through I'm not holding my breath!

We should try to organize another one in a couple of weeks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Midstate Kart Club track day (Nick Novice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick Novice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...4whooler strung some laps. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I hope you mean a kart and not an ATV. Not taking digs at ATVs I just know they are not covered under insurance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts