Speedzilla Forums banner

201 - 220 of 220 Posts

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
eppy01f4i said:
Are you drving down or riding?
I am riding. Got the word to get the minivan's tranny flushed as soon as possible. That will be Monday. So, I will be riding with you and Eviltwin..

·
Registered
448 Posts
where are the guys in NOVA going to meet up and what time are you guys going to meet up at multiplex or sheets and what time?

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Looks like you can't sleep also Coleman.....:banghead

4am and Im wide awake.......quess ill give it another shot. :( Seer you at Exxon!

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
fattony said:
where are the guys in NOVA going to meet up and what time are you guys going to meet up at multiplex or sheets and what time?
I don't think there is a group meeting in NOVA.

You know RT81 right??? You can meet us at Rt81 and Rt55 exit at 10:30. Take 66 to 81, 81 to 55. I'm PM you my cell in case you decide to head up.

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
eppy01f4i said:
Looks like you can't sleep also Coleman.....:banghead

4am and Im wide awake.......quess ill give it another shot. :( Seer you at Exxon!
Yeah, same here. I was up at 3:30. Most like I will be leaving at 7 am, going to stop at a McDonald, and then head on up.. Weather is in high 40s this morning will be going up to 61..Long underwear here I come. :)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
cehowardrc51 said:
Yeah, same here. I was up at 3:30. Most like I will be leaving at 7 am, going to stop at a McDonald, and then head on up.. Weather is in high 40s this morning will be going up to 61..Long underwear here I come. :)

Have Fun !!! Should be 65deg and WINDY! Lots of cops on the road this AM. Also deer, and I got a flat tire on the way to work! No bigie! :rockon

Eppy Stop by if you all want! I have food and warm or cold drinks!
I shout be home a little early but call me cell!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Ok. I just thought I would ask, b/c I am sure3 it is real pretty right now down in Seneca.

Anyway, I spent all yesterday priming my buddies Aprillia Mile race plastics. My race plastics came yesterday too. So I guess I should start breaking the bike down for the winter.

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
superbike2001 said:
Have Fun !!! Should be 65deg and WINDY! Lots of cops on the road this AM. Also deer, and I got a flat tire on the way to work! No bigie! :rockon

Eppy Stop by if you all want! I have food and warm or cold drinks!
I shout be home a little early but call me cell!
Hey Bro!!

Sorry we didn't stop by it was a LONG day....by the time we were passing your house we just wanted to get home. :( You going to be up at Summit this Friday??:rockon

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
I froze on the way home. 80mph + 40* = 26* windchill. But hey at least the cold made my knee numb so I couldn't feel it anymore. Along with my nose and fingers. Total milage was 431 Coleman.

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
EvilTwin-05 said:
I froze on the way home. 80mph + 40* = 26* windchill. But hey at least the cold made my knee numb so I couldn't feel it anymore. Along with my nose and fingers. Total milage was 431 Coleman.
Sweet ride Troy, dam sweet. I had the right idea with 2 pairs of long johns, and my super warm gloves. But, since I am a poser at heart, a block from my house, I figured the super warm gloves were a bit too much, and took them back, and got the other pair with liners. My hands got cold on the first morning stretch. But, after that I was cool.

I am aching now..:mad: You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Dragging a 60+ year old man though all the backroads like you are all crazy. :D The curves were like sweet wine..:clapper :clapper

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Rookie said:
Nope. I planned for Saturday, I have too much other shit going on right now
We missed you big guy. Your riding style and winks were missed!!!:D

BTW, happy birthday...:notworthy You are fast becoming an old mo fo...:D

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
superbike2001 said:
LOL ... He would never do that! Where did he learn that from.

I swear there is a little devil in the right wrist on that boy! It says... Go fast, go faster!
You know Mark has some new thinggagig on the throttle. That could have giving him wristnitess, and he couldn't stop.

They even had the old man in tow pulling big numbers too. And I don't do that chit!!
We were going so fast, that I am sure Mark and the rest of us was looking at ALL ROAD.

I was expecting a helicopter to come down and order us to pull over, because that was the only thing that could have caught us.

Nah, I can atest that we don't do this often. It was a rare oppertunity where the road was super clear, super long, and not a soul around. The temptation was too much..

201 - 220 of 220 Posts