Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
micron slip on's

I am torn between the yosh rs3 and the micron slip ons, I like the micron high mount but heard that there is some clearance issuse with the foot pegs. I ride only on the street. Anyone out there with the microns either the std or high mount? How loud are they compared to the yosh slip ons. Thanks

Modified by 0251 at 7:32 PM 6/1/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
guy at my dealer has micron high mounts, they are loud but my yosh's will drown him out on the road

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: micron slip on (0251)

Its kinda weird putting Yosh on a Honda (seeing how its not a Gixxer), but I'd get the Yosh over Micron anyday. They are just better pipes. Get the Yosh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The microns look pretty sick but you will definitely have foot room issues. If you don't mind that get them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got micron Carbon Hi's, there is NO WAY to fit passenger pegs (why would you want someone on the back anyway?) and contrary to what you might hear, the build quality is very good, but dont use a generic map, have someone who knows what they're doing make a custom map for 'em.
P.S. I wear a size 11 boot, and ride with the ball of my foot on the pegs and have no clearance problems with 'em. (older styles have a diffrent bend and people had that problem, but it has been corrected.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (rockymt)

hey rockymt, i have the highmounts also, but in titanium. do you have a custom map that you would like to share? im running the sato map, and would like to try a more specific map. i tried the dynojet map but i think the sato is alittle better. if you do have a map and want to share, id really appreciate it. thanks in advance. clary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts