Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd be interested in hearing any opinions on Micron Stainless high cans for RC51. Anyone using them - any thoughts re sound???

JD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a set of carbon fiber Microns and I dig the sound. My friend has the Jardine RT-Ones and they are not as loud as them, but more bassier. Still a very pleasant sound, a delight to any trained ear.

What I like about the Jardines is his pipes angle slightly in giving the rear of the bike a more narrower profile, whereas mine are out like the legs of Optimus Prime during transformation. Both pipes are mid mounts, not the high mounts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (Hams51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hams51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...Optimus Prime...</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Micron slip on cans. (jvdairlie)

I've got the low mounts in polished aluminum. Love the sound. Not as loud as Satos, but they DO set off car alarms!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (Hams51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hams51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whereas mine are out like the legs of Optimus Prime during transformation. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Now that brings back memories. But don't you mean Rodimus Prime?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts