Registered
5,440 Posts
And the issue is?

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
182 Posts
ya??? so? every track is different to include weather conditions and how you ride. streets of williow, willow springs, chuckwalla all wore my tires on 2 diff bikes differently in the last 6 weeks.

plus, 10 session at 20min each, thats 200 min or 3+ hrs of track riding.

now you know to buy 2 rears at a time :)

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Mason Racin'

From our Michelin rep stateside :twocents

Sticking down to the cords, sweet!!! That's quite a few laps on a big old RC-51. I'm told Willow is a lot like BIR, and both tracks are both hard on tires. The "C" spec may be the solution?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Power One's and Diablo Supercorsa's are not renown to last very long.
And if the track's very abrasive you ought to opt for a B front and a C rear... ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From our Michelin rep stateside :twocents

Sticking down to the cords, sweet!!! That's quite a few laps on a big old RC-51. I'm told Willow is a lot like BIR, and both tracks are both hard on tires. The "C" spec may be the solution?

+1 on this i will try now C spec for rear

and i m thinking that my ohlins shock has more compresion than necessary

·
Registered
460 Posts
I used to use V front & B rear..30psi F & R.....So far got no issue on the tire...u might have lower psi on it...

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
30 psi front and 28 psi rear at 30 C
THAT'S yer problem, yer runnin' Celcius heated air instead of Farenheight temp air! :banghead

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
From Mason Racin'

Why can't a Power One be flipped?
Michelin rep. says ...

Flipping the tire will show some tearing on the sipes as they are at the wrong angle for rear drive.

I did notice the air pressure mentioned they are using for the B rear is way over inflated. We race the A, B or C Power One's at 22 PSI

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Michelin rep. says ...

Flipping the tire will show some tearing on the sipes as they are at the wrong angle for rear drive.

I did notice the air pressure mentioned they are using for the B rear is way over inflated. We race the A, B or C Power One's at 22 PSI

22 psi ????? in what temperature?

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
here mine pic

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts