Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Michelin Pilot Power Tire Sale (section8superbike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by section8superbike »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Here is the link, only $220 a set shipped in the USA for a 12/180 combo</TD></TR></TABLE>

you are selling sets of Pilot Powers 120/70 - 180/55 for 220 shipped?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Sounds like a good deal Jason, what would you ship a set to NZ for?

Give me a quote sending them on the slowest boat as I have a new set here already but wonna take advantage of your sale.

I also rang and left a message on your phone but do you know if they come in 18 inch for a Guzzi rear wheel, lemme know, thanks dude.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Michelin Pilot Power Tire Sale (Monstaman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Monstaman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sounds like a good deal Jason, what would you ship a set to NZ for?

Give me a quote sending them on the slowest boat as I have a new set here already but wonna take advantage of your sale.

I also rang and left a message on your phone but do you know if they come in 18 inch for a Guzzi rear wheel, lemme know, thanks dude.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Can you email this to me?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Michelin Pilot Power Tire Sale (oneducs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oneducs »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you are selling sets of Pilot Powers 120/70 - 180/55 for 220 shipped?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by section8superbike »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Can you email this to me?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yup

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (Old Baldy)

Pilot Race Medium Soft rear 190/50/17 and Soft front 120/70/17?????

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (Old Baldy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Old Baldy »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Any good pricing on the Pilot Race Mediums?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, I'm only overstocked on the Powers

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: (section8superbike)

Heya Jason, any luck on pricing?

I have a few more lads in NZ that may be keen, cheers man.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Jason, thanks for the hook up over the phone. Looking forward to getting these tires on.
- AL

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Michelin Pilot Power Tire Sale (twngunz)

There all gone, sales over

thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Hey Jason. does a phone call, email and posting not get anyone anywhere?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by section8superbike »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">There all gone, sales over

thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>
Well thats service if Ive ever seen it

They say support the sponsors, what about them doing the same.

Doon

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Michelin Pilot Power Tire Sale (rotty900ss)

Thanks rotty, they are very good prices and the shipping is also very cheap.

Thanks again

Doon

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Monstaman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Jason. does a phone call, email and posting not get anyone anywhere?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry about that, I have your email in my in box and forgot to check on shipping. I'm not sure if it's worth it. If I send it USP express mail it will be $110+ to ship one set of tires. There is a cheper alternative (Airmail Parcel Post) but you can't get a tracking # and they sometimes take a couple weeks,,,and they have lost shipments that way before.

I do have 4 sets left here though, I stopped the sale so I didn't over sell.

If that pricing sounds OK to you I can shoot out a couple of sets, but the shipping is just silly on tires.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts