Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this news item and am passing it on.......

In April, Florida Highway Patrol officers in Miami-Dade County had set up surveillance, including an airplane, to catch a notorious motorcyclist who at least twice before had sped past officers, at speeds up to 140 mph, and escaped. On April 24, he blew by again, going the wrong way in rush-hour traffic, but with the help of the plane, officers tracked him to his apartment and arrested him on six counts. The motorcyclist turned out to be David Carpenter, 24, who was at that time on track to become a Florida Highway Patrol officer, with his physical exam only a week away. (He was advised to forget about the new career.) [Sun-Sentinel, 4-26-05]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: miami's finest? (roadkill)

this is old news, what's the point? do you think Georgians are of higher intelligence than Floridians.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: miami's finest? (oneducs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oneducs »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this is old news, what's the point? do you think Georgians are of higher intelligence than Floridians.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, don't choose to bite on that one. Every time you post, it is to pick a fight. Sad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: miami's finest? (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Sorry, don't choose to bite on that one. Every time you post, it is to pick a fight. Sad.</TD></TR></TABLE>

every time you post shit i'll bite.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: miami's finest? (999)

I for one, don't see a ton of uber-speeding morons on bikes, but I rarely go on the I-95, which is the busiest highway down here; the Palmetto (826) blows huge, and I hate it like poison itself.

On the I-75, and FL Turnpike, it's the lousy drivers in SUVs and trucks who are the biggest menace, causing more accidents not due to speed but poor driving habits (no turn signals, rapid lane change, extreme braking because you're not paying attention to 100-200 yards ahead of you. Frankly, that type of behavior should be policed & punished. Generally, going 85mph, while others are going 78-82mph, isn't dangerous. I wish smarter management would take over at the Florida Highway Patrol. How about requiring that only ex-military and people with a 4-yr college degree are hired, with a minimum grade point average of 3.5/4.0. This would, however, lead to the 2nd great revolution: the FHP would form an army and castrate and pickle each and every politician, road contractor, and transit authority official in Miami-Dade county, Broward country (Ft. Lauderdale) and Palm Beach county. Miami politicians would receive an extra kick in the teeth for consciously maintaining the worst traffic jams in the USA, while spending the largest amount of public funds assuring a constant supply of 'cafe con leche' and 'cortaditos' delivered by their 'carinos' or 'queridas' (whores who are girlfriends, offering that little umpf their fat wives don't supply).

Stream of consciousness, sure why not. WHile I'm at it: let's add another 5 cents to our gas tax for more transit studies, and build more road daming toll booths manned by gas-fume loving workers so that we can build more roads (in Cuba, France!? - there's no frikkin' space!) and repave the roads commissioners live on, and where their fat Cuban grandmas live, who walk the roads with hands in their pants.

Miami used to be such a cool city; now it's filled with ever lowering IQ fat-asses with shitty cars, Land Rovers filled with bitches who have breast- and cell phone implants. I want outta here bad, and I want it quick fast. If I never set Michelin or Dunlop tire patch here again, it'll be too soon. Every one here wants to be a rap star, or Fidel's assassin. (newsflash: it ain't gonna happen! deal with it, get a different type of pencil beard, lose weight, tell your fat ass relatives to lose weight, and stop saying "bro".)

What happened? Service blows. Miami people for the most part don't give a crap about their community; they don't say hello in the AM or good evening at PM, they don't signal, they pollute, they hate fathering or mothering, unless the child is a loud pain in the ass in a movie theatre or restaurant then they look at the screaming satanic asschild and encourage him to watch another dvd on his Dell laptop that they purchased with a home-equity loan on the 418% increase of their shitty property or tell Juanito to eat a pork sandwich and warsh it down with his 97 oz. coke to complete his 14,000 calorie snack. Hahahahahaa! I'm leaving soon, man, sooooooooooon. I joked with someone who speaks english, that I'm gonna buy a Cuban flag and fly it, when I put my house for sale, so that I'll get another $10,000. My God, is this place a shithole. 14 years of this!? Dudes, I AM nearly a basketcase now.

No..I am a basketcase. If you're having a bad day, blame Miami and the islanders - yes, the hockey team. Those bastards. If I hurt your feelings, piss off, and get back to memorizing your favorite poem:

Wus up Bro
Yo, sup? Bro. Bro!?
Tu sabe? wassup? Oye!
Tu sabe. Oye, mira, papi!
Wussup? Bro, wassup?
wut-the-f#%k bro, wusup?
Bro, wassup, bro? Oye!
(drink coffe, purse lips: ) Sup, bro?

Thank you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: miami's finest? (996miami)

"poor driving habits (no turn signals, rapid lane change, extreme braking because you're not paying attention to 100-200 yards ahead of you. Frankly, that type of behavior should be policed & punished. Generally, going 85mph, while others are going 78-82mph, isn't dangerous."

"..now it's filled with ever lowering IQ fat-asses with shitty cars, Land Rovers filled with bitches who have breast- and cell phone implants."
And that's just the people moving down from the New Yawwk area. (I kid, I kid)

But you need to get over it Miami!

It's a new game...a new era.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 996miami »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I for one, don't see a ton of uber-speeding morons on bikes, but I rarely go on the I-95, which is the busiest highway down here; the Palmetto (826) blows huge, and I hate it like poison itself..............

........am a basketcase. If you're having a bad day, blame Miami and the islanders - yes, the hockey team. Those bastards. If I hurt your feelings, piss off, and get back to memorizing your favorite poem:

Thank you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

So.......how do you like Miami?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

To 996 Miami:

Don't keep it all in, go ahead, let it out, man! You'll feel better.

Seriously, I agree with everything you said and I would add that I can't stand the self proclaimed keepers of the speed limit in the left hand lane of any freeway here. Heaven forbid you should flash your lights at them, they go into hysterics. I have learned its much easier to go faster in the right hand lane.

Having said that, I recently went to visit relatives in Naperville Illinois. Suburbia ad nauseum (sp?). After five minutes of Suv's with GPS and DVD (and probably WMD) and Starbucks and malls and houses that look exactly the same with perfectly manicured lawns that look exactly the same and everyone is so damn well-behaved (conyo chico, no seas tan aburrido, di mierda de ves en cuando!) I said, give me the Oyes of little Havana, the Euro trash, the plastic fantastic, the wannabe gang bangers of Miami Beach, anything but middle America.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: miami's finest? (AtomTan)

And to think I married a "born and raised in Miami" girl....all she wants is to move back there.....I'd rather be in Alaska....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: miami's finest? (didlysquat)

Former Miami city commissioner recently indicted on corruption charges fatally shot himself Wednesday in the lobby of The Miami Herald building, authorities said.

Sounds like my kind of town

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: miami's finest? (LDH)

Yeah, the prosecutors who indicted him released investigation transcripts where a male pre-op tranny prostitute alleges Teele paid $450 on several occasions to have the tranny give it to Teele up the ass.

Minor scandal compared to what we are used to here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: miami's finest? (F1 Miami)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by F1 Miami »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Teele paid $450 on several occasions to have the tranny give it to Teele up the ass.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oops my bad... Sounds more like Old Timers kind of town.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: miami's finest? (old timer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll drink to that...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Miami Vice did have the coolest theme music....the whole show was like some kind of MTV thing......thought is was way kewl at the time. Crockett and Tubbs....my kinda guys. Has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but then neither does Jessica Simpson and look where she is now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got to watch a Blue hair driving down the road today and all of a sudden she veers right and hits the curb and drives on the sidewalk for about twenty feet. I pulled up next to her and she just gave me a look like "What are YOU staring at?" She had an Oxygen breather tube inserted in her nose and could barely see under the steering wheel. SCARY!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts