Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been away from forums for some time....Hope everyone have been doing great.

I should introduce my self to those who don't know me. My name is MetalScorpio (Wilson) and i'm a Mod-a-holic!

My last project was my 2010 CBR1000RR but since then, girlfriend had a babyboy, I left my fun Job to start my own and here i am today.

The project this time around is a bit different. The godfather of my son had too many bikes to handle, no space to keep them and doesn't work on them at all so i got myself a T-Rex and a Ducati 1098 to ride this summer.

soon after got busy on the Ducati replacing clutches, vented covers, vented clutch plate, exhaust system (Simon's GP cans), Carbon tail, Carbon Bellypan, Carrozzeria wheels and so on.
the T-Rex got a full dual Exhaust system, Power commander with Auto tune, Filter, DVD, Navigation and full 10 speaker system, HID, LED lights and couple other things that i'm still working on right now like new wheels, new fenders and more.

i'll try and come around more often these day but not until after December, I entered the International Motorcycle show Build Off Competition happening in Dec 13-15 at the Javit's Center NYC.

hope to see some of you guys there.

Attachments

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have not been around here lately so sorry about the late pictures.

so I won the people's choice aware for the IMS NYC with this project during the Build off competition.

notice the trailer wheels, they are also Ducati rear wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Well this is just silly.

I love it! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts