Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know of a chat room or message board for the Suzuki SV 1000 S? I'm interested in purchasing a 2005, but I would like to hear what riders have to say.
Thanks
Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Message Boards for the Suzuki SV 1000S (Brian Sheridan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Brian Sheridan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does anyone out there know of a chat room or message board for the Suzuki SV 1000 S? I'm interested in purchasing a 2005, but I would like to hear what riders have to say.
Thanks
Brian </TD></TR></TABLE>

I was about to buy one, and asked many people opinions. I decided to buy an r6 instead.
They seem to be solid bikes, with that noise not being any real issue other than a little annoying. Insurance is cheaper here since they aren't considered a supersport. That's why I was interested in the first place.
I was looking for something to toss into corners, and from what I heard, it wasn't the greatest bike for track riding. They are suppose to be great at eveything else though. That new blacked-out look is pretty cool too.

The sv1000.zyns board has more info on the sv1k than any other site I've seen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts