Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watched Q live and Biaggi and Meladri are in the wars. Firstly Max went through the chicane and when he re-joined he brought poor Battiani down, although Battiani had a good go at hanging onto the back of Max’s bike before letting go. Then with only a couple of minutes to go Max slowed going into the chicane as Meladri was coming up and both hit. Meladri gave Max the finger and some of the Max men got Meladri by the throat and I’m sure we’ll hear more about this. Max is being stressed to the Max me thinks.

Honda needs to reel all these guys in and come up with a proper strategy for 2006. Max is a great rider but I don't think his head can run that fast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Marco and Max go head to head. (Harvey T.)

Wow..... I plan to watch it from MotoGP.com at work tonight. I hope they don't take that part out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Yeah, that was nuts. I'm not sure if he gave him the finger ..... looked like he just did the typical european point at the head like
are you thinking?

Did you see how Biaggi's wind screen tagged him in the chin but good?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Marco and Max go head to head. (JamesP)

James, seen another bit of film with Marco and the finger, the crowd were also doing it when Max cam into the pits.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Yeah, maybe I missed it.

Fun to watch those crazy MotoGP boys and their wild antics.

One things for sure, I bet that windscreen left a mark under Biaggi's chin.

(Melandri talked about it in the news conference, too.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Check out the marks around Marco's neck from Max's uncle...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Geez. We need Double A-Ron over there representin'.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Marco and Max go head to head. (999)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Geez. We need Double A-Ron over there representin'.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Actually where's ludacris when ya need him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Marco and Max go head to head. (999)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Geez. We need Double A-Ron over there representin'.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

EXCELLENT!

Dude... I hope Melandri decimates Biatchi. If qualifying is any indication, it wont be an issue.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Marco and Max go head to head. (Giannis)

Via MotoGP.com...

Looks like Biatchi will be without Daddy for the rest of the year.

- After the practice session, Mr Valerio Biaggi, holder of the pass nr I-1485, grabbed the rider nr 33 Marco Melandri by the throat, resulting in scratches. According to Art. 3.3.1.2 (action prejudicial to the interests of the sport), the Race Direction has decided to withdraw the permanent pass of Mr Valerio Biaggi for the rest of the year.

No appeal has been lodged.
The decision of the Race Direction is final.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Marco and Max go head to head. (Tripod-R)

Biaggi is SUCH a bitch.

I've never liked Biaggi; pompous, arrogant, pretty boy.

Modified by hubert at 3:09 PM 6/24/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Marco and Max go head to head. (Tripod-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tripod-R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Via MotoGP.com...

Looks like Biatchi will be without Daddy for the rest of the year.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

That was his uncle who was ejected.

Can't blame Max for that. Everyone has a scary uncle, right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Still Mad Max Biaggi has been an interesting character in the road racing world from his 250cc days. If they were all very nice & polite chaps ------ well they simply would not, for that is not the nature of world top races these days. Back in the late 40s to the 70s there was the leg pulling & general pranks of so many especially the late Mike (the bike) Hailwood along with others. Yet some thought THAT was bad.

Makes me think of all the GP races Mike Hailwood lost for he would win with this 250cc six, then do the same in the 350cc & the same in the 500cc using that darn 250cc six. World world get around, before they made those special tests at the end of the races & he automatically lost the 350 & 500 to even the 250 with mad FIM Officials.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts