Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am asking $1500.00 plus your stock rims for these beautiful 10 spoke forged aluminum rims. They will include sprocket carrier and a 530 Renthal aluminum sprocket. The Axis rotors are ductil iron and are not included with the rims. They are available for $400.00 plus your stock rotors for the front set and a full floating ductile iron rear from BrakeTech. I am trading it in so I thought you guys could get some good use out of these. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are not interested keep your :twocents to your self. If you are interested you may actually be smart enough to read the post and see the "I am asking" opening to the ad and understand how a sale is made.

·
Registered
550 Posts
1. We were trying to help you out by letting you know you're pricing yourself WAY out of the game. Going high is ok, but too high and no one will want to even mess with it!

2. I WAS interested! Hence the reason I looked at the thread to begin with. But I can see where this'll end up going, so.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Last time I checked this was a forum and forums allow people to post a reply. Now whether the reply is nice or not doesn't matter as it is an open forum... :twocents

·
Registered
254 Posts
ok.... so if i give you my used stock wheels and rotors...id say ill take them from you for $600.... and all i want in return is the front rim..no rotors and the rear wheel w/ cush drive.

are they true?....

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
PM sent about an hour ago.

·
Registered
58 Posts
guess we know where you saved the money for the wheels...d&d. Sorry to be a dick, and good luck on the wheel sale :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts