Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
hey ben can you pm me, i wanna know if you got any good stuff in your shed for my piggy

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
He's right, and then I decided to keep the bike...for the most part!:woot:
Why aren't you keeping the wheels???? I would love to have those! I guess if you already have wheels then it makes sense, but damn...... those are sexy.

So what are your plans for this franken-bike you are building? inquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
used mags for only about 500 less than brand new bsts? seems a little steep no? i remember hardracing clearing out their mags for 2600...

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya that was a clear out alright. The title and all of my ads do say or best offer.
Tell ya what, lets bring it down 1k off of average retail prices but I will be very firm on shipping and paypal for these. I'll even update the pictures to show them in their current state. After Wednesday, these will have the rubber off and be ready for shipping (see box ready to go behind images!)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why aren't you keeping the wheels???? I would love to have those! I guess if you already have wheels then it makes sense, but damn...... those are sexy.

So what are your plans for this franken-bike you are building? inquiring minds want to know!
The Franken RC is almost finished with the two PM banjo's I've been missing (damn american bolt and thread patern banjo!:banghead )

I will be sticking with the Grey Marvic Penta Mags I grabbed off of Varium a while back. Don't get me wrong the black wheels looked the tits on the bike when I picked it up the other weekend but I don't need two sets of mags. I'm already almost two thirds to par on what I bought the bike for and there is no stopping till I'm well in the black!

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
used mags for only about 500 less than brand new bsts? seems a little steep no? i remember hardracing clearing out their mags for 2600...

Yeah, I was thinking the samething.... However, I also didn't know these rims were SO Much Money Retail either!.... Push comes to shove, I'd take BSTs instead too!
However, with the price dropped a thousand bucks to start now... HUMmmm?:clapper

These are nice though,.. very Nice, GLWS :rockon

Peace Jeff

PS. I bet I was close to first asking for those Slip-Ons Lasst week, when Kurt first posted this for sale too:p and I call DIBS should You ever decide to sell them Please! ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts