Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: man that's funky (dj_wawa)

gotta be a one-off or a custom. AFAIK, back in the day the Tesi had 2 diff body stlyes, neither of which were as vomit-inducing as that thing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Nice windshield
looks like something I made when I was kid with my Mattel Vac-U-Form.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Looks light and nimble to me.

The word 'hideous' doesn't even begin to describe it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: man that's funky (Dezmo)

there's some intressting articals on that design. the first time I saw it, was in a daytona race in the early 90's I think. the problem was it was to heavy.

Looks like the Idea never died. and It's been on a diet. kicka$$ looking bike I think

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: man that's funky (Mike996)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mike996 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks like the Idea never died. and It's been on a diet. kicka$$ looking bike I think

</TD></TR></TABLE>
I believe they are calling that version the 'vyrus' not too great a name, but nice looking bike.

Bimota has been in and out of italian bankruptcy so much, who knows when (or if) the US will ever see imported versions of the Vyrus.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: man that's funky (Dezmo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dezmo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I believe they are calling that version the 'vyrus' not too great a name, but nice looking bike.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
They were going to call it the Vyrus, until someone not Italian pointed out no one will get it. It's now the Tesi D2. But everyone will still probably call it the Vyrus.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: man that's funky (old timer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Still trying to figure out which end is the front...
</TD></TR></TABLE>
the opposite of the end youll see the most

1 - 14 of 14 Posts