Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to ride Malibu tommorrow morning? I will be up there about 930ish. Let me know if your in. We will meet at the Ralph's parking lot on PCH, just south of Pepperdine.
Scott

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Malibu Tommorrow......Whose in? (Synergy)

yeah, i wanna go. somebody teleport my wet/frozen ass to Malibu and i'll ride all freakin' day and buy the gas for you Syn. oh, hey look. the grass needs to be mowed again. i'll get at it once the frost melts

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Malibu Tommorrow......Whose in? (mikeinwi.)

Not to rub it in, I will take some pics and enjoy the 80 degree socal sun for ya...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Sorry, working on Sat. But if you want, there will be a ride Tuesday morning, clutches out at 0630 from Redondo Beach. Let me know if you are in. We usually try not to ride on the weekends, too many cops, squids and tourists. And now with the great late day light, after work scrapings are becoming more frequent! Mulhulland at 4 in the afternoon is righteous, 3 or 4 laps from PCH and off to Starbucks
Sorry to all you poor bastards that don't have year round riding.
Come on out WillBob, I'll show you a good time!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Malibu Tommorrow......Whose in? (SkyMiles)

I usually ride during the week, albeit by myself. I cant find anyone that has a schedule to ride midweek. I love Malibu midweek...like you said no squids, cops or traffic. Tuesday I am on duty, I will be up there on wed and fri...Always up to ride. Let me know, SKY send me a message and we will hook up.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

oh yeah for everyone back east that is snowed in. It was 80 and clear with a slight off shore ocean breeze....sorry to rub it in!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts