·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Magnetic Oil Plug (JrAllNite)

Just bought one, but haven't put it in yet (next oil change). Purchased from LP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Magnetic Oil Plug (JrAllNite)

The Scotts stainless steel filter includes a magnet but it'll cost you about $110. Remember though... You'll never need to buy another filter and you'll reduce pollution in the landfill, as well as filter your oil better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys just go to the arts and crafts store and buy a magnet they have all sizes, glue it ,jb weld it ,stick it on your plug and it will do the trick for 80cents.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (ResidentEvil)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ResidentEvil »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Guys just go to the arts and crafts store and buy a magnet they have all sizes, glue it ,jb weld it ,stick it on your plug and it will do the trick for 80cents.</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you do this make sure is a natural magnet and not a man made magnet, 'cause they'll loose their magnetisim with the heat and vibration.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (ResidentEvil)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ResidentEvil »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Guys just go to the arts and crafts store and buy a magnet they have all sizes, glue it ,jb weld it ,stick it on your plug and it will do the trick for 80cents.</TD></TR></TABLE>

better yet put it on your oil filter, I have 2 small neo magnets that have yet to lose there strength, or there is a new product I believe its call semitry? basically a disposable small magnet you install in your oil filter.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (StuntMunky)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by StuntMunky »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Mark did you get moved and get that new motor in?

Hope all is well

talk to ya later

ian</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well with my lovely summer schedule, so far it is crazy. I just got home from alaska on the 30th, have to go to Utah on the 7th(found out today
), but am planning on starting the teardown when I get back on monday and looking forward to riding again. I rode my little brothers F4i, but it's just not the same. I will keep you informed and send pics of the progress.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts