Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm definitely ordering some pics, Darryl (killboy) uses some high quality stuff, so an 8x10 should look good hanging on the wall :rockon

·
Registered
245 Posts
They have a good site. I would say the best picture site out there! :clapper

The page has an error right now. I'm pretty sure the pic will pop out later on.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
signal upgrades are low on my list. I've changed the gearing and put on different tires, and that is more than enough to keep a good pace on the street. :D

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
WTF are those heavy, ugly things on the side of ur bike? Oh, they're the stock cans. My eyes, I can't see anymore!!!!!!!!! I don't recall anyone ever keeping their reflectors on their bike. I applaud the stockness that you've preserved. I don't have that kind of willpower.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jami6989 said:
WTF are those heavy, ugly things on the side of ur bike? Oh, they're the stock cans. My eyes, I can't see anymore!!!!!!!!! I don't recall anyone ever keeping their reflectors on their bike. I applaud the stockness that you've preserved. I don't have that kind of willpower.
i hear ya. They do weigh alot, but for practical purposes they sound a heck of a lot less noisy than aftermarket cans. I prefer not to announce my presence from 3 miles away before I get there. Who knows, maybe I'll have some Satos on there in a year...but they arent something I MUST have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
twinphil said:
i hear ya. They do weigh alot, but for practical purposes they sound a heck of a lot less noisy than aftermarket cans. I prefer not to announce my presence from 3 miles away before I get there. Who knows, maybe I'll have some Satos on there in a year...but they arent something I MUST have.
+1 on that :rockon

·
Registered
386 Posts
twinphil said:
Check out the leo vinci slip-ons. The quality is very high, gave me a big improvement in the low and midrange and not nearly as loud as other that I have heard.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
sp2pilot said:
wtf is wrong with stock exhaust

Hey SP2,
Nice Pic! :rockon Have you ever scraped the stock pipes on the track?
I know alot of guys on this list might disagree, but I think the stock exhaust looks good on the RC. The finish is nice and the cans look kinda 'beefy'.

Do you know if anyone has ever cut and cored them for a little more sound without ruining how the bike runs?

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Good question, I have been looking at doing this, but the angle of the outlet makes it very hard. The only way that I see is to cut the can at the weld, but even with this, I don't see how you won't completely destroy the baffle. Does anyone have any good ideas?

Matthew

1 - 20 of 22 Posts