Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to purchase a 2002 RC and was wondering if M4 exhaust are any good? :confused:

They dont look as-well finished as the yoshi's or etc.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
old timer said:
Learn and use the ' Search ' function or check out RC51.org and you'll save yourself a lot of abuse... ;)
Ya'll aways say check the "Search Button".....Well, to be honest, I do; it never has the answer or topic I am looking for. I am not that retarded :eek:

Besides, just because you may know more about RC51's makes you better then me. You were there at one time too. Plus, I bet I could school you on alot more then you could school me :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
i don't remember seeing an M4 dyno or info at rc51.org

wish I could help out, but I only know one guy with M4 and he had it on a 954. It sounded good and he didn't bitch about it and he raced the bike...soo....

..good luck. ;)

·
Registered
728 Posts
I have an M4 full sys on my GSXR 750 and it is a good pipe. That doesn't mean they will be great pipes on the RC51 however, sorry I couldn't be more help.
The Yoshi's are an excellent choice if you want to save a few hundred dollars from the price of Sato or Moriwaki or Akro, I liked mine.

·
Munky
532 Posts
Had a full M4 ti system on my old SV 650. That plus rejetting netted me a healthy 74hp. Pretty good by SV standards. It sounded great and held up well for the 2 years I owned it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
wanna"B" said:
I am about to purchase a 2002 RC and was wondering if M4 exhaust are any good? :confused:

They dont look as-well finished as the yoshi's or etc.
How about M5 - you'll get better resultz! :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
wanna"B" said:
Besides, just because you may know more about RC51's makes you better then me. You were there at one time too. Plus, I bet I could school you on alot more then you could school me :D

Fire away newbie , I'm all ears.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
old timer said:
Fire away newbie , I'm all ears.... :rolleyes:
On getting "YOUR" lady off! :p

Old timer: you set yourself up for that one!

I am just kidding ya'll!!! no hating here!

Thanks for all the help guys!

·
Registered
101 Posts
anyhow......i guess to sum up your post man, I would research some other exhaust options. It doesn't seem that the M4 is the can of choice for the RC. Good luck bro.

:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
I had some M4 race style cans on my bike. Sound was very loud. They are nice pipes, and they have good customer service(had a h/m on my gsxr1k). Sato's are the best, but not everyone can afford to drop $1250+ on an exhaust system. I was happy with mine. Get what you want. But if you are going to spend close to 800...might as well get the Sato's in the classified section for $150 and be Bonerrific happy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
sp2pilot said:
oh shit, here we go again.

I am starting to hate this place :rolleyes:
Then leave you crotchedy piece of crap...

Don't you have anything better to do than rack up over 5000 posts? Just think maybe if you spent that time earning some dollars you wouldn't have to live in the armpit that you do...

·
Registered
36 Posts
RSRC said:
Where's that thread about trolls at.......

ahh.....Randy. Step the fook back and be :cool: .
Who's the troll? I post a legitimate question and do a search prior to posting and the 5000 post self imposed owner of the board decides to push his middle aged-has been weight around.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts