Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think?

I had a noname front supersport fender and i thought i would try it on my DRZ, i think it looks cool, i will work on it this week (fit it , paint it black)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Low fender mod (Giannis)

Looks fine to me. Obviously for asphalt use only.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesnt work for me. I like the look of the Chopped down Stock Dirtbike style fender

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (TBONE)

Tim ride for 5 min with a chopped fender in Rain and you will hate it as much as i do!!
man i got more rain from the front tire than the sky

Dave yes for street use only:drink:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Low fender mod (Giannis)

I don't like it... but it's not my bike... although it did belong to a missing in action friend .... agent, where are you? It makes it look like you broke the fender in a crash and had to dork ride the rest of the moto.

I prefer the full MX fender, no cutting.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not a big fan of it either. I think one of the cool parts about ridin' Supermoto on the street is that you're on a dirt bike, and I like the look of a basically stock dirt bike, with minor tweaks.

Maybe a supermoto fender made for the bike would look better.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it. The one time I had a full length front fender on my race bike, I broke it off in a minor lowside during a wet race. I was out for the day because I couldn't see at all without it... a huge rooster-tail of water right in my face.

I have used the Acerbis supermoto fender, and a shortened stock fender with success, but I've always kind of liked the low fenders I've seen on some European street supermotos.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (Gerg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gerg »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Maybe a supermoto fender made for the bike would look better.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i already have the Acerbis SM fender

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: (chriscap)

Didn't BMW do a monstrous "dual sport" or something with both low & standard "high" fenders on it? Probably be fugly as hell, but then I've never thought of a BMW motorcycle as pretty...

EDIT

Now that's a face only a mother could love...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts