Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cleaning out the garage to make room for new toys:

****SOLD**** 2002 Ducati 998 mono tail

Old style Ducati Monster fairing- DP performance parts installed by dealer for previous owner. This is the good, out of production model you won't find elsewhere. Simply bolts to fork legs, easy cheesy. Almost perfect condition- as you can see, screen has no scratches. Overall, there are one or two VERY very light scratches, form polishing (never down). Nothing that went past first layer, all red, all glossy. Like new condition. Similar to this:
http://www.azsbk.com/969129aaa.html

as said, this is DP (with old style font), not knockoff, so am looking for $125 shipped

Old style (pre '02) front Monster fender, mounts on tabs on fork leg, does not use clamps like new style. Very good condition, though there are two scratches (never down). First is on the front of the fender, went partially to primer, but very light, nothing major. As shown in pic. Second was rubbing mark from brake line/speedo cable. Small white patch could easily be touched up. Overall, GREAT condition. Looking for $50 shipped

Also for sale:
two stock Ducati Monster mufflers, never cut, no scratches, great shape. Bought to modify, but never did. Looking for $45 shipped

two modified Monster mufflers. Third baffle removed for sound increase, also cut down 6" or so. Sound great- some minor blemishes on end caps, but the sound increase outweighs that. Also, shorter and lighter for better looks and weight decrease. Looking for $45 shipped

keep in mind, late style Monster mufflers are about 4" longer than previous generation, so they actually are 5-6" shorter than what i started with.

Superbike brake line, front braided. Looking for $15 shipped

first emails take the parts- will accept PayPal or money order, email me through my site (I don't know when I'll check private messages next)

thanks

Modified by Monster Man at 10:08 AM 6/1/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Are the brake lines two single lines all the way or split at the fender (one for each caliper)like the rubber ones?
Dan

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (DUC916)

the brake line is split at the fender, and it runs single up to the M/C
it's braided w/ clear plastic coating

can get a pic if you'd like

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: lots of parts for sale- bodywork, etc. (Monster Man)

Monsterman - sent you an email.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: lots of parts for sale- bodywork, etc. (KoolDuc)

tail sold, and I knocked off shipping on the bodywork and brake line, and will ship the mufflers for $5 per set

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Are those stock cans off a 998? or the monster? and will they fit the 996 if either of the above? also, can you ship to canada?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: lots of parts for sale- bodywork, etc. (efab)

I could ship to Canada, unfortunately they only fit Monsters, not even SS/ST's. Sorry, sold the SBK cans a while back

as for can size, the 998 cans are a bit larger than 748/916/996 cans. They will hook onto the pipes, but the clamps are larger on the 998, so you'd need a new mounting system for weight support in the rear.

Later

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Monsterman - good job on the packing- it was like fort knox..... got it and looks better then advertised.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: lots of parts for sale- bodywork, etc. (KoolDuc)

hey, no prob.

Still have the screen, fender, mufflers, and brake line for sale. Price decrease across the board-

Mufflers $40/pair shipped
Windscreen $115 Shipped
Fender $40 shipped (or $150 for the pair)
Brake line I'll have to hold at $15 shipped

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

alright, how about mufflers $35 a paire shipped

windscreen $105 shipped

fender $35 shipped

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

i am interested in the windscreen...
will this fit a 2003 monster?
also any chance you can go a little lower on price

my email is Wildkarrad AT aol.com

chris-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts