Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jorge announced he will ride with the #1 plate this year. I like this move, most points ever last year. I can't wait till the first race, probably the most anticipated season ever.:D

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
No doubt. There are very few riders who resist giving up the option of riding with the Champions #1 plate for their usual number.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
No doubt. There are very few riders who resist giving up the option of riding with the Champions #1 plate for their usual number.
When was the last time someone sporting the #1 plate held it for more than one consecutive season in MotoGP?

·
Registered
757 Posts
When was the last time someone sporting the #1 plate held it for more than one consecutive season in MotoGP?
Mick Doohan was the last champ to defend, and wear, a #1 plate. Rossi is the only one since too successfully defend a Championship in the top class.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Jorge announced he will ride with the #1 plate this year. I like this move, most points ever last year. I can't wait till the first race, probably the most anticipated season ever.:D

Everyone wears it except that queerbait Rossi

·
Registered
238 Posts
Got milk?

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does anybody know what the new sponsor "One Heart" is? It's a huge logo, and on the leathers.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
“One Heart” is the slogan of Honda’s joint venture operating company in Indonesia, called Astra Honda. The motto crystalizes the dreams, passion, and the lifestyle* shared by Honda and its young and vibrant customers in Indonesia. The Indonesian motorcycle market is a very important one where Honda is the market leader and plans to increase its motorcycle production to four million units by the end of 2011. This valuable new sponsor partnership with the “One Heart” brand will also continue through 2011, connecting the Repsol Honda Team with the huge enthusiasm for MotoGP in Indonesia, where TV viewing figures average over one million per race.

In 2009, the motorcycle market in Indonesia across all manufacturers was approximately 5.8 million machines, with Honda holding a 46% market share. In 2011 it will be 40 years since Honda established its first manufacturing alliance in Indonesia. Since 1971 more than 25 million Honda motorcycles have been built in the country and to mark this remarkable success, the One Heart logo will continue to be displayed on the Repsol Honda RC212Vs through 2011.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts