Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Never thought

You never thought you would see Uccio getting the hook for another man?

Your twisted did you know that!!!

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
You see Fernando what you do isa wait for them to benda over to stretch, then whena they not looking zee old thumbaupdabum really throwsa dem offa da whole race. Felipe mighta lika dis though, he isa from Brazil.

Try ita with me.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I LOVE how Rossi steals the center of the picture everytime it's something rival related :rockon balls out confidence

Rossi's "you're my bitch" pose

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Rossi looks happy because he has finally got the V4 of his dreams...

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Please don't tell me the VR46 really is encrypted for V4... :D
Hey, you might be onto something! :D

I don't think that neon yellow is going to blend well with Ducati RED......I could be wrong but not digging the new skins in those pics above.

·
Registered
358 Posts
It's a shame he won't win one race this year:(

·
lidzduc.blogspot.com
3,578 Posts
Agreed...the whole getup looks goofy!! But I'm sure he make it looked better on the podium:rockon

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
It would look better without the white. Fill the white with red, and it would look infinitely better! Who's got the time to photoshop that real quick?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey, you might be onto something! :D

I don't think that neon yellow is going to blend well with Ducati RED......I could be wrong but not digging the new skins in those pics above.
Mustard and Ketchup only goes good on a In-n-Out burger.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Can someone explain how they get to keep Marlboro's famous racing red paint after being dumped....apparently, for other sponsors?

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Can someone explain how they get to keep Marlboro's famous racing red paint after being dumped....apparently, for other sponsors?
Ask any Rossi fan and they'll tell you that Marlboro has been stealing Ducati's copyright on the color red for years.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts