Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I switched out my undertail for the OEM fender, but I'm missing the square bracket/housing that snaps around the taillight and the two little rubber strips for top & bottom. I think the only way to buy a new one is to purchase the whole new tailight assembly which is $85....so if anyone wants to sell the bracket separately or the whole taillight, please let me know. It's for an '02

I have quite a few spare parts now and will make a list asap if someone would like to trade or needs something.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Not sure what bracket you are speaking of. I cut my stock under tail off for the after-market one, and I have all the stock stuff. My tail light bolted directly to the plastic under tail. No brackets. I have a 05 and maybe its different. Your welcome to any of the stock stuff I have taken off, but not sure what it is your needing! :confused:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for offer on the stock stuff, that's very generous of you!

I was pretty sure when I traded my original fender for an aftermarket undertail (member on here from New Zealand) I had to remove a plastic oblong shaped bracket which I stored away so well I can't find it now. I know I had it and could of sworn it clipped onto the perimeter of the tailight and filled in the gap in the stock fender, but would NOT fit in the smaller square openings of the aftermarket undertail.

I went into the partpitstop.com list and it only shows the whole "taillight" assembly, the bracket is not separate.

Hopefully someone on here knows what I'm talking about! :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts