Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was doing the steering bearing because I t-boned a old lady that pulled out in front of me. Long story short when I was taking off the nut I had to use a jack hammer once removed noticed the threads were smashed must of happened when I hit her. Does anyone have a sp1 lower triple tree for sale please and thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
decided to bite the bullet and order it from honda $380+hardware $450!:mad::eek: but looked all over and couldn't find 1. F-en adjuster got to love them, they cant see the internals but still some how tell me my bikes at 80% for damages, rc51 01 12k on her with upgrades only worth $2500?ya right!!. Called his ass!!!!! Lets hope i get reimbursed or i'm going to take down geico!!!

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
decided to bite the bullet and order it from honda $380+hardware $450!:mad::eek: but looked all over and couldn't find 1. F-en adjuster got to love them, they cant see the internals but still some how tell me my bikes at 80% for damages, rc51 01 12k on her with upgrades only worth $2500?ya right!!. Called his ass!!!!! Lets hope i get reimbursed or i'm going to take down geico!!!
They are notorious for this.. offered my buddy about 50% of what his bike was worth when he was struck by one of their insured. Took some less than scrupulous methods to get what was owed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Told me by the 16th of April, the sales dude races and has a little pull so I'm hoping maybe 2nd week of april. I hope. I do know they're on back order because I called a few places, make sure to shop around 1 place wanted like $90 more. For the insurance adjuster If I don't get it now I'll get it with my settlement, the old lady gave me 4 hernated disk as well as nerve damage to my gift. Note to all your penis can get f-Ed up if you impact someone from the front.

·
Registered
15 Posts
4 weeks

Ive been waiting on mine for 4 or 5 weeks now, so it looks I want be riding for a while. Thanks for the heads up.
Good Luck on the injuries, find a good inversion table and start working your core. Spinal injuries suck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man thats sucks!!! I would of been raising hell if they didnt tell you that the triple was on back order by honda!I went all over tried to find used,rebuilt i even went to this bolt store that welds threds but i figured just go with new and 1 less thing later on.Well good luck. Spinal injuries do suck and im against pain killers so........ caugh caugh :eek::cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.