Registered
2,728 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you want new, then you have to go to SportBikeTrackGear.com

If you want used, well we all have a set we don't need anymore
Checked there first, didn't have any he liked in L at the right price. Yeah new is ideal, or if used, lightly.

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
Shame that Nankai stopped making their awesome NR MAX a long time ago
they were so comfy and well made(felt like they were made from baby seal pizzles or something :) but no joking incredibly soft leather,good kelvar stitching and adequate armour)

they just sell shit now....(Nankai)

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Checked there as well, found 2 pairs I sent to him that looked decent. That's where I bought my gloves, the exact ones you mentioned. They didn't have any in his size unfortunately. I bought them a while back when they were 50-60, but same ones. Excellent gloves for the price.

·
Addict
27 Posts

not sure if he's interested but the guy i purchased my rc51 off of gave me these with the bike. couldnt have been used much since he only put on 1500miles since he bought the bike from the 1st owner. dont know how much they are worth, so i guess ill sell em for $25shipped?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Checked there as well, found 2 pairs I sent to him that looked decent. That's where I bought my gloves, the exact ones you mentioned. They didn't have any in his size unfortunately. I bought them a while back when they were 50-60, but same ones. Excellent gloves for the price.
How were they? They have XXL (size 12). I am in between 11 & 12, call it 11.25. Basically many size 11 feel too tight while some 12 feel too loose.

Did yours run true to size?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.