Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good paint shop in san diego so I can get my plastics painted this winter. If anyone knows of any that would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
if you cant find a local shop... you can always ship them up this way, i mostly do harleys and hot rods, but check out the link for a sample of what i do. turn around time is usually a couple weeks, prices depend on amount of prep work or repair time that is needed..... anyplace from 300(solid color with minimal prep work) to 7500 (100's of hours of airbrush time)

http://www.msnusers.com/racerodz/shoebox.msnw

located in so oregon.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Amattos down in Sorrento Valley. I had some car parts painted there, a little pricey but they do excellent work. They don't have a website but here is their contact info

Amato's Auto Body
3848 Sorrento Valley Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 455-6715

They mostly do work on high end cars, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Lexus etc etc etc etc etc.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info. I am not doing anything to crazy when I get my plastics painted, I have an 02 so I am going to leave my number plates flat black and paint everything else gloss black. Maybe get the wings redone in flat black as well. I think it will look pretty good. No wild crazy colors for me I like to keep it nice and simple, the bike has enough crazyness for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts