Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I made the mistake of attending a track day in 90+ degree heat without an under suit and paid for it dearly.
I am now taking the Corner speed school at VIR soon and am looking for an under-suit on a strict budget.

Any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
do yourself a favor and go to an outlet store. Save big bucks by buying any type of smart fabrics. Such as Nike thinsilated or any type of breathable fabric. These will allowed you to slip in and out of your leathers. Drying quicker than cotton

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
Walmart sells their own brand of underarmor (called altheticworks, iirc) that is MUCH cheaper than the UA brand. Personally I have a 1pc called a cycleskin...its been awhile since I bought it, but I dont remember it being too cheap.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Walmart sells Starter brand stuff! I picked up a long sleeve shirt for $12 and some close out bottoms for $5. The starter stuff runs way small. I usually wear large and had to pick up 2XL stuff! Jus sayin`

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Another recomendation here for the Walmart Starter/Athleticworks brands! It works great and the above comments about the product running small is spot on.

Matthew

1 - 13 of 13 Posts