Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
my just about brand new AXO talon suit in a 46 will prob be up for sale soon, red white and black

·
Registered
129 Posts
I wear Kobe`s and they are very comfortable and look great too! Gottem on close out for $275.00 and then sent them to Barnacle Bill in KY to have some extra lettering and colors added, for $200.00 shipping both ways. Haven`t crash tested them yet, but they seem equal in quality to other Dainese and Technic suits I`ve worn in the past. my .02

·
Registered
525 Posts
I had a custom suit made, cost me 750 for kangaroo leather, kevlar, the works including hydration pack in the hump with ventillation. Pretty nice! I already had one custom suit jacket and gloves to match my repsol now I am having him make one for my RC51 and 1100xx. Leather Jacket - Motorcycle Leather Clothing - Motorcycle Suit you can design your own or chose from some custom mades! He also makes some nice gloves!

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
I had a custom suit made, cost me 750 for kangaroo leather, kevlar, the works including hydration pack in the hump with ventillation. Pretty nice! I already had one custom suit jacket and gloves to match my repsol now I am having him make one for my RC51 and 1100xx. Leather Jacket - Motorcycle Leather Clothing - Motorcycle Suit you can design your own or chose from some custom mades! He also makes some nice gloves!
Thanks for the link.

The MotoGP replica suits are interesting, I cannot see how they can exactly duplicate them though, seems like lawsuit city.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
More

no association with any of these.

Lots of designs and options. Can be custom-sized. I would be interested in gambling $600 just to see how one measures up.
Custom Size Suits, Tailor Made Leather Suit items in Motorcycle Suit store on eBay!
The same people make leather "gay shorts". Jami needs to get to ordering before Stoner's last USGP this year!
Floggers, Whips items in Real Leather store on eBay!

More expensive but had good reviews in the previous thread.
Premium Motorcycle Leathers, Motorcycle Jackets, Motorcycle Gloves, Textile Gear and more!

There are several Perrini suits on Ebay, but I have never found a review online of them.
1 Pc Motorcycle Racing Leather Tornado Suit

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
I'd like to see this shop in Brooklyn.

JANAMAN SHOP
Address: 201 Bay 25th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11214
Fax:
(+1) 718 360 5848
email:
[email protected]
URL: Leather Jacket - Motorcycle Leather Clothing - Motorcycle Suit
looking through the suits, many are exactly the same as Portogear suits.

As I understand it, Pakistan is basically the center of the world for leather suit manufacturing. It makes sense many of the these companies are just retailers selling the wholesale suits from Pakistan.

That BMW suit and the new RC51 suit are cool as hell!

·
12,576 Posts
As I understand it, Pakistan is basically the center of the world for leather suit manufacturing. It makes sense many of the these companies are just retailers selling the wholesale suits from Pakistan.
Dainese moved their manufacturing to Tunisia. Now calling Dainese Italian is like calling Harley American.:eek:

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Dainese moved their manufacturing to Tunisia. Now calling Dainese Italian is like calling Harley American.:eek:
I think their gloves are made in Thailand. The full-metal pro knockoffs are made in China.

I'd love to compare original and knockoff of the top of the line Dainese and A'Stars gloves to see how much they differ.

·
Registered
525 Posts
looking through the suits, many are exactly the same as Portogear suits.

That BMW suit and the new RC51 suit are cool as hell!

The RC51 suit is the suit I designed and was made for me( notice the CBRBEAR on the butt and my logo and my tattoos on the shin's), I also have jacket and gloves for it! Yes I agree about lawsuit city but this guy is the actual manufacture not a distributor and he is actually located in Pakistan. He can make them with our without specific logos your choice! I have been dealing with him for a while and he did a Repsol group buy on the repsolforum where he sold a few dozen suits, jackets and gloves you can also find him on FB Janman Shop his name is Mehtab.

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'd like to see this shop in Brooklyn.

JANAMAN SHOP
Address: 201 Bay 25th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11214
Fax:
(+1) 718 360 5848
email:
[email protected]
URL: Leather Jacket - Motorcycle Leather Clothing - Motorcycle Suit

Shop is in City of Industries Pakistan. Yes pakistan is the world leader in leather manufacturing. He makes cowhide or kangaroo and is looking into stingray. The reason many companies have business address here is because of much business having a local aka US address items can be shipped through providing discounts I dont know exactly how it works but it saves for shipping. He also is working on getting a distributor in the US for his products.

·
12,576 Posts
When quickly read this, I thought it said METHLAB. Then my eyes focused a little better.:eek:

I think once he gets a US distributor, he will then be within the reach of all the lawyers here looking to hold someone accountable for the counterfeiting of the Repsol brand. There has to be someone pissed off that he is bootlegging the Repsol colors but until then, they look good.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.