Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last track day my front was sliding a bit where it normally doesn't... I inspected the tire and noticed it was really hard compared to the new one I had ready to replace it with... I use tire warmers religiously and I manage to go through 3 rears for every front (supersoft front & soft rear - Super Corsas).

Soooo - I am looking for a good durometer to track how the tires are doing... Any recommendations?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Looking for a decent durometer - any recommendations? (hank)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hank »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Last track day my front was sliding a bit where it normally doesn't... I inspected the tire and noticed it was really hard compared to the new one I had ready to replace it with... I use tire warmers religiously and I manage to go through 3 rears for every front (supersoft front & soft rear - Super Corsas).

Soooo - I am looking for a good durometer to track how the tires are doing... Any recommendations?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

A buddy of mine was telling me that he wants one too for the exact same reason...I think that he mentioned something about Harbor Frieght. I'll send him an email to see where he was thinking about getting his.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Looking for a decent durometer - any recommendations? (Tifosi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tifosi »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A buddy of mine was telling me that he wants one too for the exact same reason...I think that he mentioned something about Harbor Frieght. I'll send him an email to see where he was thinking about getting his.</TD></TR></TABLE>

What he said.....is there one near you? Two by me.

http://harborfreight.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts