Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone here knows who makes these unless they're only for sale to race teams. I haven't found anything via Google yet that is just the table. Everything is a lift of some sort, or it's been a DIY job someone did. I saw a couple teams with these at Road America in April for the AMA races. I get more back pain now putzing with the bike on the ground then I do riding it! Something like this would be perfect, especially if those legs fold (which they seem to) to take to track days and such.

Any help in finding the source of these would be appreciated!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
We sell some. I will have to check how much when I'm back in the office, but I think they are probably around 300.00 shipped.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Feel free to post here or shoot me a PM when you get the info on it! I was digging around and found a different version of it, so there are a least two styles from the same mfr or two mfr's with each their own style.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was also looking for thoes bike tables with no luck but I did find plans for "The Box" (below). It isnt quite as portable or as pretty as the ones you have pictured but I built a modified/smaller version of "The Box" Box that I use at the track for my R6 and vintage Moto Parilla. It was praticle enough that I built 2 full size versions that I use with my RC51 and 900RR. When not in use I just take them apart and lean them against the wall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts