Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Look what I got in the mail today.... (Mental998)

Eccentric adjuster?

Did you not get one with you tool kit?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Look what I got in the mail today.... (Monstaman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Monstaman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Eccentric adjuster?

Did you not get one with you tool kit?</TD></TR></TABLE>

My thoughts exactly!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Monstaman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Did you not get one with you tool kit?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah... but this is a one-piece aluminum one.

That make me cooler than you are. So ha...!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mental998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah... but this is a one-piece aluminum one.

That make me cooler than you are. So ha...!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

, gezz sorry bro, I completetly forgot about wank value

It's Friday here and I am thinking my project, can't be stuffed working, this working thing seriously interferes with my social life.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I need one of those. Where to I email Phil?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Look what I got in the mail today.... (hbliam)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hbliam »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I need one of those. Where to I email Phil?</TD></TR></TABLE>

http://speedzilla.zeroforum.co...92531

Very cool little piece phil!

So now you have an s-series shifter as well as an duc eccentric adjuster in your manufacturing fold? Just keep it up, next thing you know we'll be seeing you on rides and getting your autograph and crap!

I can see it now, a set model ducati's with the phil998 logo as well as t-shirts with your mug emblazoned across the front. All available at Wal-Mart for the masses.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Look what I got in the mail today.... (ten~39)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ten~39 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Just keep it up, next thing you know we'll be seeing you on rides and getting your autograph and crap!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL
Yeah, that'll happen, the only person that wants my autograph is the sender of my bills requesting it neatly on my check.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Look what I got in the mail today.... (Phil 998)

Layne:
I'll trade you for the Genuwine Ducati 998 eccentric adjuster that's in my tool kit. I trust you are striving for originality on your bike. This will add to the ambience and resale.

To add to the value, it sports a nice downward bend at the interface where the extension handle slides over it. It also features a discreet outward bend on the engagement tang. You might want to do some minor rework on it with a bfh.

What say? I'll pay postage.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Could I open a Guinness with that?

Thirsty,

Jeff

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Look what I got in the mail today.... (Jeff H.)

Holy crap this guy Phil ships fast. Almost scary (like did this guy drive to my house and put this in the mailbox?).

Only complaint which came up when I tried to hang it up on the pegboard. The hole in the end to hang it up with is way too small. Maybe a finish nail would work but for us guys that have actual peg board stuff it don't fit! Other then that very cool tool.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

i received my clutch hub tool today. thanks Phil.

i don't have no pegboard but it does fits well on a finish nail.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hbliam »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Holy crap this guy Phil ships fast. Almost scary (like did this guy drive to my house and put this in the mailbox?).

Only complaint which came up when I tried to hang it up on the pegboard. The hole in the end to hang it up with is way too small. Maybe a finish nail would work but for us guys that have actual peg board stuff it don't fit! Other then that very cool tool.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That will be corrected on the next run of tools. I can drill one and send it to you if want me to. Let me know. Thanks everyone, Phil Filante

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Look what I got in the mail today.... (Phil 998)

I can drill it. I just wanted to let you know you ship fast and comment on something that's not a huge deal but could make the tool a bit better.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hbliam »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I just wanted to let you know you ship fast and comment on something that's not a huge deal but could make the tool a bit better.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I couldn't agree more, in fact maybe I'll just drill the rest I've got so it isn't a problem for anyone else. As god is my witness the hole looked OK on the CAD program when it was designed.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Look what I got in the mail today.... (Old Fart)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Old Fart »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Layne: I'll trade you for the Genuwine Ducati 998 eccentric adjuster that's in my tool kit. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I got me one of them thar genuwine tools.
I'll sell it on Ebay for $200.00

1 - 20 of 21 Posts