Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: look for exhaust (LDH)

that's funny. a few years ago you said underseat exhausts were for posers... and now you have one

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike Valasco was making one but if he still is its going to be expensive. His company is called MVR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (backlash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backlash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Isn't that Thorstens bike?</TD></TR></TABLE>
yep.

Ivn, I think you mean undertail exhaust? This is shotgun:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Wild Child)

Devil makes shotgun style cans...but I don't think they make them for the RC.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: look for exhaust (LDH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LDH »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://www.imaposer.com
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Hey nothing comes up, I guess the link is broken LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: look for exhaust (backlash)

I guess you should get what makes you happy.....but if you want an underatail look into a CBR600rr/1000rr, or a 2005 R1. I think the Banzi mount Sato (or any other duel high mount) is the hot thing for a RC, it's like peanut butter and jelly. If you need to be different then find a set of the HRC akro's that the real racing RC's (edwards/Hayden) had, those were dead sexy. Putting an undertail exhaust just doesn't seem to fit the RC's look.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: look for exhaust (nemo963)

when you get on the site click the british flag then click products and scroll down the page and you will see the pipes i want to get

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: look for exhaust (nemo963)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nemo963 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> a set of the HRC akro's that the real racing RC's (edwards/Hayden) had, those were dead sexy. Putting an undertail exhaust just doesn't seem to fit the RC's look.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are these actually sold to "normal" people or do you have to know somebody? I was looking for that setup for a while (not reallly hard) and could not find anything on it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

if you've got the cash, harris and arrow will make whatever you want and you can put whatever name you want on the cans.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: look for exhaust (Start2Fabrication)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Start2Fabrication »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if you've got the cash, harris and arrow will make whatever you want and you can put whatever name you want on the cans.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
I wonder how much "extra" it would end up costing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

i was wondering if you can get the headers from a jardine single side exhaust and use the shotgun slip on from devil exhaust but the cans would be engineered for say a r1 or gixxer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Yea I'm not sure there are any "normal' ones of us out there with that HRC system (although LDH or DK would be a better referance on who/how people get them), but I remember seeing some look-alikes on here around a year back with a 2k or so price tag, still look neat though (and them bonzi (sp) sato's are pure sex for almost half the price). A far as the Jardine with a gixer can, I have the Jardines, they were the right price but on the low end of the performance spectrum......I can only imagine that would go WAY down with some other bikes (especially one from devil) on there, might as well stick a "cherry bomb" or "glass pack" on it from your grandpa's '72 ford truck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts