Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family's hopes and prayers go out to or brothers in the U.K.
I hope all of our board members remain well and know they have our support.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: london (cmanf)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cmanf »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My family's hopes and prayers go out to or brothers in the U.K.
I hope all of our board members remain well and know they have our support.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thank you.

WE STAND STRONG!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

You guys always do. Now tell us who did it and we will go in with you to get them

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: london (jersey_devil_68)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jersey_devil_68 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You guys always do. Now tell us who did it and we will go in with you to get them</TD></TR></TABLE>

believe me, Brits can take care of themselves... SAS wrote the book
on special ops stuff. Our SEALS and Delta guys are a copy of them...

Sorry to hear our neighbors across the pond got hit. Our thoughts and
prayers go out to everyone affected by this...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: london (roddy45)

I wasnt saying they couldnt. I know they can. I was just saying that we would help them out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: london (jersey_devil_68)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jersey_devil_68 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I wasnt saying they couldnt. I know they can. I was just saying that we would help them out.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hell yeah, let's go...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thoughts are with all our UK members and their familes...I was just in London 3 months ago...some of the nicest people anywhere....stunned by the acts of terror from the sub-human scum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One of my daughters left London a few days ago.....Brothers (and sisters) "over the pond" our hearts go out to you. We are dealing with a culture of barbaric cowards living in the 6th century. We cannot rest until every one of them is DEAD. (not a popular view here in the peoples republik of San Francisco but true.....
NUKE "EM TILL THEY GLOW!!!!!!!
Rocky

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (rockymt)

To all me mates in Ole Blighty - My Thoughts and Prayers are with all of you. I am grateful that all my family are okay. I pray and hope that the same can be said for all.

From what I understand, this was a deliberate effort to hurt / kill a lot of people. The tubes are a terrible place to be trapped in when a bomb goes off. Even the IRA is not known for such callousness.

The world stage has been set by a bunch of cowards who are mis-representing humanity and their own religion. I am mindful of my Muslim friends, and appreciate that these bastards do not represent the sentiment of all Muslims around the world. It is time to eradicate these bastards. I say we fight terror with terror - forget fighting a clean war. Send in the SAS, Mossad, Seals, Airborne, CIA Hit men and all other deniable forces we have. Let's take the bloody fight to these right bastards.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (Wim_rc51)

hey roddy, your pretty quick with the "lets go" shit, so if your not already military, why dont you "go" your ass down to the local army recruiter and sign right on up. its pretty easy to be high speed over the internet, but remember, its the soldiers and marines who are going house to house right now, and have been for the last 2 1/2 years. i know for a fact we (military) are ready for a break and really dont need those who havent or wont serve try to add more to our plate.

if your military, disregard. if your not, then tell the recruiter you want 11B with airborne training in route to a deployable unit. tell them SFC Clary sent you and you want the 4 year plan. clary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Been there/done that (got the t-shirt too) Your right Clary this is ALL of our fight! I did my 8 in the Corps 30 years ago. All of our thanks and prayers go out to ALL the BRAVE and HONORABLE men and women around the world who will not rest till the job is done!
Where is the "outrage" from the Islamic community around the globe concerning this act of cowardice........I say kill 'em all and let allah sort 'em out........
Rocky

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (rockymt)

hey rockymt, gotta give credit to the old timers from the old school army and marines. ive been in for 15, so i didnt get too many wall to wall counselings before those things went to the way side and i love you, you love me came about. every able bodied male should be in line at the recruiters office, just like in the two world wars, korea, and the nam. clary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
10-4 to that! My "little" brothers there as we speak (he's an airdale drivin' FA-18 super hornets) Maybe it's just me, but I couldnt sleep knowing there's other guys over there doin my job.........like ya said, just old school I guess.....Carry on bro!
Rocky

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (clarythedrill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clarythedrill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey roddy, your pretty quick with the "lets go" shit, so if your not already military, why dont you "go" your ass down to the local army recruiter and sign right on up. its pretty easy to be high speed over the internet, but remember, its the soldiers and marines who are going house to house right now, and have been for the last 2 1/2 years. i know for a fact we (military) are ready for a break and really dont need those who havent or wont serve try to add more to our plate.

if your military, disregard. if your not, then tell the recruiter you want 11B with airborne training in route to a deployable unit. tell them SFC Clary sent you and you want the 4 year plan. clary</TD></TR></TABLE>

SFC:

Ok, so seeing as how I signed up in the Navy October 28th 2001, a few days after
I got back from working 12 hour days at ground zero for 2 straight weeks, I
suppose I'll disregard this one... Navy does not offer airborne training last time
I checked, so telling them SFC Clary sent me probably won't get me too far I
would imagine..

I signed up for a 6 year plan, not 4...

By the way, I talked to my admin Chief last week and had my recall status
changed to volunteer for outconus duty.

And I'm high speed/high motivation in the flesh too, not just on the 'net..

Just because I'm not serving in the Army or Marines does not diminish my
service or dedication to what I believe in. If called on, I would go, no questions
asked for as long as they needed me there, and I've made repeated inquiries
about getting sent, it's not as easy as you portray with your rant..

R//

EO2 Rodriquenz
US Navy
Mobile Inshore/Undersea Warfare Unit 202
Newport RI

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (roddy45)

hey roddy, like i said in my post, "if your military, disregard". im in no way putting down the navy, or any other branch of service for that matter. but you have to admit, the grunts and marines are bearing the brunt of casualties in the middle east. always have, always will.

i applaud your efforts to go active, i wish more reservists looked at this as thier duty, and not just free college money.

the whole gist of my post was that most people with the gung ho attitude are the ones not in uniform. i cant remember how many times ive heard "if that war had not ended so soon i would of joined up".
whatever. like they would of been what turned the tide to end the conflict.

again, my post was not a slight to you, and my bag if you took it that way. by the way, you know that the ARMY has more ships than the navy, right

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (roddy45)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roddy45 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

SFC:

Ok, so seeing as how I signed up in the Navy October 28th 2001, a few days after
I got back from working 12 hour days at ground zero for 2 straight weeks, I
suppose I'll disregard this one... Navy does not offer airborne training last time
I checked, so telling them SFC Clary sent me probably won't get me too far I
would imagine..

I signed up for a 6 year plan, not 4...

By the way, I talked to my admin Chief last week and had my recall status
changed to volunteer for outconus duty.

And I'm high speed/high motivation in the flesh too, not just on the 'net..

Just because I'm not serving in the Army or Marines does not diminish my
service or dedication to what I believe in. If called on, I would go, no questions
asked for as long as they needed me there, and I've made repeated inquiries
about getting sent, it's not as easy as you portray with your rant..

R//

EO2 Rodriquenz
US Navy
Mobile Inshore/Undersea Warfare Unit 202
Newport RI

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Doh!
If that dont make Clary look like he have some egg on his face.
By the way your crow sandwich is ready....start eatin'.

But... back to the post subject. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. We can beat this cowardice enemy TOGETHER!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (clarythedrill)

Since its part of this subject now. Yes I am going on 9 years in the Military.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cmanf »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My family's hopes and prayers go out to or brothers in the U.K.
I hope all of our board members remain well and know they have our support.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Guys you are all great. I moved away from the UK for other reasons but this brings me closer to home than ever. I'm going home next month anyway, I have lots of good friends in London and do worry about them.

However, I've been looking into it a bit, its not as bad as it could have been, I think this was a message rather than a full on attack. still makes you want to kick some ass tho.

Ped

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: london (pedroSP2)

southern cross, take some reading comprehension. what part of "if your military, disregard" is above your intelligence level? read the third paragraph of my last post you clown. you know, the one about the "gist" of the post.

egg on my face? ya, that will be the day.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts