·
Registered
416 Posts
Wow

Nice looking fun kit!!! :D Great wheels on the mini!! :D Hoovy

·
Registered
129 Posts
I went last week. Best time to ride the dragon is is 6 to 8am and 7 to 9pm. We stayed at the resort. Great place to eat and stay(no internet or cell service). I loved riding 28. The skyway was so so ( riding a motard) lots of cops everywhere

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well???????

How did the trip go Chip. Pics, good stories???????? Hope it was a safe one.
Hoovy

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was great. I didn't get many pics of me riding since it's a trackbike. I snuck out early in the morn and late in the evening when the LEO's were gone(although I did have a funny run in with one I'll tell when I have more time to type). I'll post up some pics when I get home

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On the last day we were there I decided to bring out the RC for a mid-day run, and sure enough as my buddies and I are knee down around a switchback there is a THP car sitting on the pull off:eek: The officer is out of his car and steps out into the road with his hand up. Oh, I'm ****ed:( We stop and he says "Pull to the side and get your helmets off, gentlemen" I'm trying to come up with any excuse for having a trackbike on the road, none of which are going to fly. We get or helmets off and he says "All right, the three of you get over here" and as we get the the back of the car we see an R6 in the ravine with a guy tring to pick it up "and help that guy get out of the damn ditch". I almost passed out. We get the guy back up on the road and then he asked me if my tag fell off. Before I could answer he said "I suggest you head back the other way and see if you can find it". We thanked him, geared up, and got the hell out of there:D

Couple pics from the trip:

Chasing my buddies 954

Made Killboy's highlight page

Killboy got a couple of the bike, I can post those once I get them

·
Registered
416 Posts
Cooooool

Sounds like it was YOUR DAY!!! :D Their not all bad. I have to say I am not a big Mini fan but your is AWESOME!!! I am a white car fan and that thing rocks !! Your RC looks great too. Glad you had a safe and fun trip! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Deals Gap, hhmmmmm great place to die!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I almost died test riding a bike to the end of a culdesac. It can happen anywhere. If it's your time, it's your time.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Amen:)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A vid of a run on the RC

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.