Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a long strange trip it’s been… Glad to see that the board continues to grow and happy to see that my username was still available on the new board.

I have a question to ask for all of those that live in or around the Phoenix area; my friends who live there are in need of a painter. They have a part that needs to be touched up (i.e. sanded and matched. They called me but I live in CA and really don’t want to try to do it long distance. They asked if I could refer them to a reputable painter in AZ and I said that I new exactly the place to find out.

So Scott, Tattoo or anyone else in the area know of a painter that will do a fix-up type job please post the info so that I can forward it to my friends.

Thanks in advance!

·
Geez. Some people...
1,615 Posts
We're down in Tucson, so I wouldn't really know any Phoenix painters. (And I don't know anyone here that I would recommend, either). You should post in the SW forum. There are a few guys from PHX who check in there regularly...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AZ Scott said:
We're down in Tucson, so I wouldn't really know any Phoenix painters. (And I don't know anyone here that I would recommend, either). You should post in the SW forum. There are a few guys from PHX who check in there regularly...
Will do, thanx.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.