Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Let's see ..... give it a little gas and let the clutch out, right? (JamesP)

That is horrible

I never let anyone ride any of my bikes, regardless of how much skill they have.

He prolly has road rash under his pants, and is trying not to show that he's hurtin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Let's see ..... give it a little gas and let the clutch out, right? (JamesP)

Love the guys helmet..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Let's see ..... give it a little gas and let the clutch out, right? (drthompson65)

Great I just ruined my Keyboard and I have to clean my screen. That was funny

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Let's see ..... give it a little gas and let the clutch out, right? (evileli)

What a bunch of phuckin dopes...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Let's see ..... give it a little gas and let the clutch out, right? (drthompson65)

Ya gotta love those Bostonians. Dumb crackers. Where is that "natural selection" cartoon?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Let's see ..... give it a little gas and let the clutch out, right? (DocHolliday)

I had that guys twin brother look at my bike over the weekend. I had it out in the front yard for sale. These self professed stuntaz were looking it over and then said something that blew me away.
He said that he thought that he should get a 600!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Let's see ..... give it a little gas and let the clutch out, right? (Eddie)

I liked the "lets asses the damage" line.

How could he tell

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Let's see ..... give it a little gas an ... (section8superbike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by section8superbike »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I liked the "lets asses the damage" line.

How could he tell
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, that was the money quote......let's see now, he already has no seat, the tank has the pounded in top a proper stunta needs, everything is already properly rashed and the bike has a coupla cans of purple Krylon paint to hide the previous damage. How would you "assess the damage" anyhow?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Let's see ..... give it a little gas an ... (roadkill)

i say let him try it again !!! i wanna see more ,,, there's no better way to do the weedding

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Let's see ..... give it a little gas an ... (04749s)

hey wherediya think tha frum, south boston (southty) or somerville?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts