Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting old I guess and looking for some comfort.
For the guys that have put handlebars or risers and gone naked etc...
Let me see your work
Thanks

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
You aren't going to find many good looking ones. Side mount radiators make them look like shit. Fitting a handlebar requires chopping quite a bit off the stock upper and windscreen. You can fit small risers, but you can't get too far without hitting the upper with the clutch reservoir.

IMO, you won't find any that look much better than this:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Agreed! This bike (which has been around for some time) is, without a doubt, the finest fightered RC around!

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts

Hey Bruchi,

Thanks for this.. since I have NEVER seen anything close to as AWESOME as the VIPER!.... And what You posted up is pretty close, VIPER still wins in My book!;)

Funny thing about the FLY screen on this guy's naked RC51, is I've seen these and a few others simailar (Plus the Tail section) to that on a SPEED TRIPLE web-site where they have Aftermarket stuff for them, which = COOL in my book too!

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
527 Posts
Like the VIPER better 'cause the black one's tail shoots up steeply like a cat in heat , in typical Teutonic-fighter tradition . I'd still take both .:rockon

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don't see this RC (well, it does have an RC motor and that's about it) in here. I remember seeing this is some high end motorcycle mag, Robb Report I think way back when (2002?). And fell in love with it.

It's a Greg's Custom. More here: GC Cycles

1 - 18 of 18 Posts