Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has to be one of the greatest racing exhibitions ever seen.....both riders broke the track record on the LAST lap on worn out tires.....ain't NEVER happened before in all MotoGP history....those guys had to have just been hanging on for dear life and making incredible micro adjustments every microsecond just to stay up.....major props to Vale and Sete.....damn nice gesture at the end of the race as well.....Vale stuck his hand out for Sete who was surprised at the nice gesture at first and then grabbed his hand then respectfully slapped his leg.....ax buried.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm glad to see Colin on the podium. But, Speed cut the interviews short so we couldn't hear him speak.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (bung)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bung »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm glad to see Colin on the podium. But, Speed cut the interviews short so we couldn't hear him speak.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Uh, judging from what others here are saying about his choice of vocabulary, maybe that is best.....maybe they ran short of time seeing as how they were riding soooo slow in the race.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there was no "vocabulary" he basically said he was only capable of running 1:34s while Sete and Rossi ran 1:33s, they just cut him short because they had to get to NASCAR, trucks at that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the link.....Colin puzzles me....for years now he seems to have really let his detractors get under his skin...... he seems permanently "pissed off". At least he seems to have knocked off the goofy stuff like asking Suzy Perry if he had a booger hanging out of his nose.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, Colin is very involved with his web site. He pretty much checks in after every race/test and talks to members about it. He even goes out of his way to go meet his web site fans and have drinks with them when he is in their town (how cool is that?!). He was actually pissed at some web site members that had lost faith in him and posted some hurtful comments on there. He replied to them during that inteview. Maybe some of you remeber his Dave Dispain interview when a caller asked who he chose "Birdy or Moose" that was a web site inside joke...as Dave caught on by his commet in response. Colin doesn't pay much attention to journalism as much as he does to the guys on his site because he has developed real relationships with them over the last 2 years.
One of the reasons am a big fan.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (drsus)

yes i think Colin is a Great guy nothing like Biaggi!!!!! Yesterday he proved that SBK guys are also fast!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (kiwigav)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kiwigav »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> http://www2.motogp.com/ppv_mul...9.wmv </TD></TR></TABLE>

I wonder if that was not Christian ___________ (can't remember last name)....he did Road Atlanta last year....on a borrowed Monster Dark from the local Ducati dealer. He is REAL big in Europe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (roadkill)

Whatever happend with Hopkins? Was it just because of tires or was it mechanical?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: **** LeMans Spoiler **** (roadkill)

Have to say Edwards is all right bloke, even for a septic tank. I had a nice chat with him about three years ago in the paddock, Brands it woz.

But, I find his foul language hurts me ears, I mean, I would never ever utter such vulgar words meself .....perish the thought. hehehehehe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (kiwigav)

Wonder who he was referring to that pissed him off previously?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (roadkill)

no phaifer rides only ducatis he has contract (or is it BMW now, not sure) this guy on the video looks like Jimmy Fireblade...

Phaifer is big in Europe because here everyone relates Stunts with "Theaf outlaw gangsta rapper stunters"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.