Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Julie I'm in Pittsburgh and always looking for an excuse to on a long ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (mntbiker35)

Hi there, yeah that would be a long ride for ya. Ever been out this way before? Let me know if you're ever headed out this way. What kind of bike do you have?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 01 hayabusa and a 99 ducati 748. I just bought a aprilia rsvr factory that i pick up on friday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Lehigh Valley/Allentown area (LadyJewels31)

hey i'm always riding around that area. I work at circuit city on the weekends in allentown. On tuesdays we usually meet up at banana joes then go riding.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I come back to Northampton from the city almost every weekend. Would love to go riding sometime. Looks like the weather is gonna suck this w/e which means the bike will probably stay on the stand. Send me a PM if ur interested in riding though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

i live just north of allentown. always looking for new friends to ride with.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Come on out to Bannana Joes tonight for "Bike Night".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Lehigh Valley/Allentown area (Kevin996)

Hey Kevin, do you know your IM's are disabled? Can't make it to Banana Joe's tonight... how about next Tuesday?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

And you call yourself an enthusiast.
JK
BTW IM is on now

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Well... you could just give me your email address and make this easier for both of us.
I betcha I didn't miss much last night did I? I heard there aren't many sportsbikes there... at least not lately.
Are you going next Tuesday?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I know it's kinda late, but anyone going to bike nite tonite? My bro can't go so I'm solo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Lehigh Valley/Allentown area (Jami6989)

A few of us usually go every week. Small group of Ducatis. Red one, Silver one, and a all Carbon Fiber one. Kepp usually shows up on his 999 whining about some back problem or something
(JK)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Ah, those are YOUR bikes. We always get a kick out of you guys parking them inside next to all the bling Harleys. I guess they want to keep all the leaky bikes together so everyone else doesn't have to ride through ur oil puddles in the parking lot.

Just kidding, I'll play nice. I like the non-traditional colored gray and black ones. Very clean machines fellas and all those Termis sounds nice when u leave in a pack!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I see you have a number in your SIG. What club do you ride with?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

It's the serial number for the Nicky Replicas. Mine is #531. No trackdays/clubs etc etc until early next year. Gotta get some more miles under my belt before I take it to the track. First bike, no need to rush things and force myself into doing something stupid on or off the track. Plus, the winter will allow me to pick up a wadded 636 for a track bike. Would hate to see my beloved RC go moto or worse on the track. Prolly see u guys next tues.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I wont make it next week. I am leaving for San Jose in the morning for a week on business. Maybe two weeks?? Have fun and ride safe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Anyone gonna be at Bike Nite tomorrow night?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

First time to this board........Where exactly is this bike night??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.