Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a leather repair shop in the central New ersey area? I would like to have my trackpants altered a bit. Thanks in advance.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Leather "repair" shop? (rotty900ss)

Not in your area, but Barnicle Bill rocks!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhhh ... shedding some muscles? Making it tighter? Sorta loose in the private area? :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should as your local club racers, as they would be the ones using that type of service most often, and most likely have a list of who is reputable in your area.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (erik996)

+1 for Barnicle Bill - he did a great job adding perfs all over my suit. Nice guy to deal with as well...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Leather "repair" shop? (rotty900ss)

Try looking in the yellow pages for a "horsey store", a saddlery store.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Leather "repair" shop? (section8superbike)

Do you know how much custom leathers by him would cost? I've heard he is pretty good and I think it might be time to get new leathers. I don't really like the ones I have, since I've had a pretty bad experience dealing with the company... (and the fit isn't that great)

I did finally get my zipper fixed for $30 (and they moved my button so I can have another inch! (I think my leathers shrunk!)

Anyway, just curious about cost of Barnacal Bills leathers if anyone has an idea.

Thanks!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Leather "repair" shop? (ducmonster750s)

I just bought a full custom GiMoto Kangaroo suit from Motostrano. It is freaking awsome and they are very reasonable. Their suits were on my list for the best five products at the dealer show in Indy.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Leather "repair" shop? (Vandal996)

How much is reasonable?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts