Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ORLY!?1?
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to raise some cash to either fix or get a down payment on a new car and another piece of equipment for my business that I had to get rid of.

I have two prints $25 a + shipping to where ever. Also if you are looking for some specific prints or design work let me know.

They are larger than 24x36 so you can cut them down and put them into a frame.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Hey bro, Im loving the Laguna CE print. It would look stellar on the wall across from my oversized NH champions ride red poster. One question for ya, are these prints that you produced or had you gotten them from another printer?

Got your email, I do have a decal I need made and Ill shoot you over the email later. Thanks for the help!

Stunna

I am trying to raise some cash to either fix or get a down payment on a new car and another piece of equipment for my business that I had to get rid of.

I have two prints $25 a piece shipped to where ever. Also if you are looking for some specific prints or design work let me know.

They are larger than 24x36 so you can cut them down and put them into a frame.

·
ORLY!?1?
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS I am going to fed ex to ship it out now!

I can make more of these too if you guys want or if you have requests or want custom motorcycle backdrops for your garage.

I just lost the ability to cut vinyl since I sold my machine...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.