Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since it is broadcast live we should be able to post anything, but just in case I have added SPOILER in the title.

Do not look here if you don't want to know the results of the race.

My top 5 prediction;
Lorenzo
Stoner
Spies
Pedrosa
Edwards

Ducati will struggle, Hayden will finish ahead of Rossi. De Puniet and Bautista will crash their brains out during practice. Capirossi forces an early return and regret it, should have let Guintoli ride the bike again.

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
I think Spies is going to fly there, giving Lorenzo and Stoner a real run...

Matthew

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
I'm going out on a limb and say Bostrom will finish higher than Elias on the same equipment.
Not much of a leap imo, I think he still has something to prove and he seems to excel when no one is expecting much, like when the factory Ducati team dropped him to the satellite team and he proceeded to lay waste to his replacement.

Stoner
Lorenzo
Spies
Pedrosa (the track is murder on the shoulders)

6th Hayden
7-8th Rossi
7-9th Bostrum

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
I'll take Casey for the win and Adriana for the pit photo...

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
I predict Rossi and Hayden find a big jump in speed, and settle in just behind the aliens. (But then again, my predictions have been kinda like my 401(k) lately)

1. Lolly (how can you bet against the Yamaha on this kind of track?)
2. Pedrobot (he's on a roll, and has a major point to prove against Casey)
3. Spies
4. Rossi (yeah, yeah.....I know :) )

Casey crashes while thinking of Adriana's performance the night before. In reality, I just want the championship to be more close!
Boz hops on the bike backwards, in a drug-induced haze, and rockets into the pitwall.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
I predict Rossi and Hayden find a big jump in speed, and settle in just behind the aliens. (But then again, my predictions have been kinda like my 401(k) lately)
Doesn't look good? Rossi basically saying he now has Hayden-like speed and both bikes are complete shite. Way to ruin the brand!:D

You were behind your teammate for quite a while. What differences did you notice about his bike?
"Both bikes are more or less the same, and this is bad news. We were hoping to be more competitive with this new bike, but we still have many problems to resolve. Now we will decide what to do for Laguna Seca; if we will take a GP11 with us, or just the two GP11.1's . The old bike is here, ready to be shipped over, but it could be a disadvantage having two different bikes if something happens to one of them."

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I must say if I was a mechanic or engineer in the Ducati team I would have to be somewhat p!ssed with Rossi. The previous rider could make the bike fly and now this guy is chasing a "feeling" that they might never obtain, and that "feeling" does not necessarily mean it will be competitive, just that the bike will "feel" more normal for Rossi.

There is a risk that Rossi has reached his use by date. If I was the team boss I would be looking for a young fast guy to replace Hayden, just to make sure Rossi is taking the team in the right direction.
Pete

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
There is a risk that Rossi has reached his use by date. If I was the team boss I would be looking for a young fast guy to replace Hayden, just to make sure Rossi is taking the team in the right direction.
Pete
I like that strategy. Marquez is tied with Repsol so he's out of the question.:eek:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.