Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are You going to be at the GP on Sunday? I will. Bought my Tickets and looking forward to it. Who else will be there? Dave? Giannis? TattoosKickAss?Scott (Yeah I know you two will be there) MotoGreg? Taildragger? If any one needs a place to stay Let me know. I may have a connection for a place to crash out

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Laguna Roll Call (TBONE)

I might be in California in July do you think they will have tickets at the door? Not for the crand stands just general admition. They do in European rounds.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Laguna Roll Call (Giannis)

I'll be there all weekend, and then I'm going down to Big Sur for a couple nights.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I might be in California in July do you think they will have tickets at the door? Not for the crand stands just general admition. They do in European rounds.</TD></TR></TABLE>

They will if they haven't sold out. I got my grandstand tickets over the phone on the second day they were on sale. At that time, the ticket lady said it was already the best selling event in track history and that they might even sell out of gen admin tickets for the first time ever. Couldn't hurt to buy one now just in case.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tickets for Sunday only are only $55. I bought a couple (Takin The Honey with me.) Saturday is a Must see day for cannery row. It will be insane. Planning on riding down early just to hang out in Monterey. There will not be a place to park after about 9:00 Am

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

My wife and I will be there. I bought tickets and paddock passes they day the went on sale. I have my hotel, plane and rental car reservations set to go. Can't wait............!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Myself and Ian (Ian748L) will be there all weekend. I can't wait

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Laguna Roll Call (bladerunner)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bladerunner »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> rental car reservations </TD></TR></TABLE>
DOH! Should figure out a way to get a bike there. The track is ten minutes from Cannery Row by Bike and about an hour by Car.Hell it will take you two hours to get out of the track.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I'm there. Already have the hotel and paddoc passes. I'm yet to buy the general admin tickets though...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (TBONE)

I will be there all weekend with the Cycle Cat trailr. Stop by. We should also have live trackside feed on the plasma screen in our booth. See you then.

Chris Calovini
Sales and Marketing Manager
Cycle Cat
614-577-8080 x 102
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Laguna Roll Call (number_nine)

I'm there with a few friends, riding up Thursday and leaving Monday. Gonna dedicate one hard bag to my Canon 20D, monopod and a big-ass 100-400L lens to try and get the legends up close and personal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I'm definitely there. Tickets are bought, RV space acquired since my fave hotel was booked.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Laguna Roll Call (MizZX6R)

If anyone has paddock pass and/or ticket package (flagroom) to unload, lemme know. I'll buy the 3-day pass, but would like Paddock passes if available.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Laguna Roll Call (bladerunner)

Balderunner-since you don't return IM's I guess I have to humiliate you in public. <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bladerunner »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My wife and I will be there. I bought tickets and paddock passes they day the went on sale. I have my hotel, plane and rental car reservations set to go. Can't wait............!!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

You still married? Damn- I guess I lost that bet-

1 - 20 of 26 Posts