·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No live telecast of MotoGP in the US???

·
Registered
983 Posts
No live qualifying either. We all love it, but the ratings just aren't there. :banghead

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
On my Channels

At 4 Central I can watch

American Chopper
Outlaw Josey Wales
Wonder Boys
Golf
Beach Volleyball
or Something Called Action Sports

I am going to spend and get the MOTO GP package next year

·
Registered
143 Posts
At 4 Central I can watch

American Chopper
Outlaw Josey Wales
Wonder Boys
Golf
Beach Volleyball
or Something Called Action Sports

I am going to spend and get the MOTO GP package next year

Definitely worth the price of admission. You get to see FP1, FP2, QP, WUP and the race (all 3 classes) without commercials and can go back and replay them at any time during your subscription period.

At first I thought it was a bit pricey, but I'm hooked.

-Bob

·
Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
5pm on Speed is LIVE!

·
Old Fart
264 Posts
The Gyro Cam on Rossi's bike is fantastic!
It really shows the extreme lean angles :woot: much more than the conventional Arse-Cam.
:clapper

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Watched the race, very boring IMO. The only passing seemed to be when the front rider made a mistake. Something just seemed off this year, I can't put my finger on it.

Speed's coverage was abysmal as usual. I can drive wife nuts using "Shaheen-speak" where the words are normal, but let my voice rise and fall as only he can do.

Greg White had a few laughable quotes as usual, is there a bigger douchebag on TV? Probably not. My favorite was when he was discussing Pedrosa's competitiveness. HE PUT ON HIS RACE FACE. ****ing shoot me, that guy is awful.

When Dani crashed I expected some comment straight out of The Winner Takes It All like "from hero to zero just that fast..."

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah shitty coverage as always! They show ads when ppl pass or crash.... Go figure!

·
Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
Speeds camera shots around the corkscrew SUCKED..
the zoom in tight the zoom out quickly was pissing me off!! the Tech drector should have his arse kicked, and the production producer should take a beating too! Every first year camera op is told never do that. Thank God for Leigh Diffy..Shehen sux..

·
Registered
594 Posts
i like the commercial break at lap 9 with Spies in 5th on the tail of Rossi who is a bit back from Dovi. commercial break over and its lap 4 running order Rossi, Dovi, Spies with no replay of what happened. 5 laps cut out in commercial :wtf rewound my dvr just to make it didnt to make sure i didnt miss something:banghead

·
Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
Thats LIVE speed coverage for you from a bunch of NASCRAP people... That was probably the most important sequence of events to us, USA fans. Then when Colin passed both Simoncelli and Melandri, no replay..
Oh AND.....ROYAL PURPLE Preshow???????? WTF?:banghead

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I know that many moto fans have called and written to SPEED complaining about their racing coverage year after year , to no avail . The company doesn't care .

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I can remember as a kid watching the races on Wide world of sports, always great coverage, and terrific camera shots, makes you wonder what happened sometimes...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And whatever happened to the post race interviews? I would take that over the damn Royal Purple jackass bullshit :banghead I would rather hear from the rider about his thoughts on the race than some dumbass comment about the track sitting in his chair. :mad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts