Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those bastards! I just read at Superbike Planet they have completely sold out of Saturday and Sunday General Admission tickets!

First, they screw up my order and I don't get my original tickets, and then the lady on the phone told me not to bother ordering G.A. tickets when I was talking to her, because "they'll be available at the gate". HER WORDS.

So now, we've got NOTHING!!!!!!

Anybody got some extra 2- or 3-day General Admission tickets?????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Laguna is F***ING SOLD OUT! (AZ Scott)

That sucks man.

As a side note, I wonder if the management at Road America are kicking themselves in the ass for not making the improvements and getting the GP race there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Laguna is F***ING SOLD OUT! (cb186)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cb186 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">try here, but ya better hurry.

http://forums.13x.com/showthre...83394</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jessica's on it as we speak. We'll still need one more set...

Anyone? Bueller?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

A friend of mine (and member of this board) is out of the country and his travel plans have been compromised. I'm not sure if his tickets are with him, or here in town. If he can't go and I can get his tickets, I'll be bringing some extras with me.

Unfortunately, I won't know until the last minute, but if anyone still needs any at the last minute let me know.

I remember when I originally bought my tickets the lady said they expected a sell-out for the first time at Laguna. I had started doubting her prediction... until today!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Well, I got 2 gen admit tickets and one paddock pass. Still lokking for one more paddock pass, I have made a bid on eBay, so I hope I get it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Laguna is F***ING SOLD OUT! (tattooskickass)

Let's just hope that a sold out event is anticipated and the people running this thing can accommodate the masses. I can already see waiting an hour to take a piss.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Laguna is F***ING SOLD OUT! (Phil 998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Phil 998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Let's just hope that a sold out event is anticipated and the people running this thing can accommodate the masses. I can already see waiting an hour to take a piss.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I never had a problem taking a piss there, but it was easy to wait an hour or more for a shower when camping.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Laguna is F***ING SOLD OUT! (Baasinator)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Baasinator »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I remember when I originally bought my tickets the lady said they expected a sell-out for the first time at Laguna. I had started doubting her prediction... until today!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Whoever I spoke to in the Laguna ticket office sure as hell didn't tell me that!

I don't think the people working for Laguna/SCRAMP are even professionals. I think they're all volunteers, retired rich people from Monterey with nothing better to do. Maybe they should start hiring full-time professionals to handle events of this magnitude...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Laguna is F***ING SOLD OUT! (04749s)

or
We have a few MotoGP tickets left, being sold at face value.

Sat/Sun $75

Fri/Sat/Sun $90

Standard admission, no pit passes, sorry. We ordered too many, and need to get rid of them.

Call Carter at 415 924-0327 or come by the shop.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Laguna is F***ING SOLD OUT! (Latebraker)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Latebraker »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As a side note, I wonder if the management at Road America are kicking themselves in the ass for not making the improvements and getting the GP race there.</TD></TR></TABLE>
I want to kick their ass. I'm on the East Coast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

i ordered GA tickets online i got a confirmation # to pick them up on a hotel somewere in Monterey.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Laguna is F***ING SOLD OUT! (Giannis)

Alright, it looks like we've found two sets of 3-day tickets. So at least we'll get into the track.

We also found one paddock pass, and we're waiting for a reply on a 2nd one. The rest of our party bailed out after the Flagroom fiasco, so it's just the two of us now.

Thanks for all the links, folks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Laguna is F***ING SOLD OUT! (Phil 998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Phil 998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I can already see waiting an hour to take a piss.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah! I'm glad the men's and women's bathrooms aren't seperated! I would be standing in line for 2 hours! Women pee so slowly! I am quite proud to say that I am very fast!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
One of our customers has to cancel last minute. Have two 3-day tix and grandstand seats T-11 for Sunday. Face Value. $105 each ticket plus O/N shipping if you need it.

Email [email protected].

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I don't think the people working for Laguna/SCRAMP are even professionals. I think they're all volunteers, retired rich people from Monterey with nothing better to do.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Scott I know you are having a bit of a rough time but you need to back the phuck up.

S.C.R.A.M.P is comprised of supporters from my community that put in over 100 thousand hours a year for free to insure that Laguna operates. The demographic of the SCRAMP volunteer that you just shit on is a blue collar worker that spends every free weekend a year working the track. Not for the big premier shit, the lowly track days and the SCCA weekends as well as all the non motorsports events that take place at laguna.

To you this is just a race track. to them it is like a child.

Apologize you friggen tourist

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Laguna is F***ING SOLD OUT! (sp2pilot)

So, basically Scott is right: they're not professionals.
Somebody should contact the Union to blacklist AZScott for complaining!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.