Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ridin season is coming,Look for a small crew to ride with.
I got all the So jersey Roads Pretty well set,looking to go to Pa or
Have Sum More ridin pals in Jersey,Mainly Sundays,Leave early Am and burn up sum
serious miles,only thing is we do ride fast yes i mean scarey fast.
Only had 1 death in 10 years,New Rider trying to hang with the Bigg Doggs.
Let Me Know Watt Ya Think.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Kool Places To Ride So Jersey And PA (1sicmofo)

Vlad , we talked about possibly setting up an ' East Coast RC51 ' get together last year in here that never materialized...
There was a suggestion to have it a Deals Gap
, personnally , I was thinking of the Catskills or the Poconos as they seem more centrally located to both the New England and the Mid Atlantic area's...

With that in mind , what's your thought ( being from Joisey )...? Have you been to either area ? I'd still like to get this thing done this year...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could work Never Been to The Cats allways
looking for a new adventure,was suppose to do the gap but guys all backed out.
Sumtimes we all work a lil to hard to pay for all our toyz LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Kool Places To Ride So Jersey And PA (1sicmofo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sicmofo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ridin season is coming,Look for a small crew to ride with.
I got all the So jersey Roads Pretty well set,looking to go to Pa or
Have Sum More ridin pals in Jersey,Mainly Sundays,Leave early Am and burn up sum
serious miles,only thing is we do ride fast yes i mean scarey fast.
Only had 1 death in 10 years,New Rider trying to hang with the Bigg Doggs.
Let Me Know Watt Ya Think.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you want to ride some roads in PA and Northern Delaware/Maryland i may be of some assistance. I have lived in this area for most of my life and have been riding since i was 8, that makes over 28 years of riding. I'm not much for stunting but for flat out twisted roads, including hills that can launch you into the air, i've got them and i'm not afraid to exceed the speed limit.

In addition, i ride to Ephrata, PA on the first Sunday morning of each month for a gathering of sport bikes. This event, during summer months, has been known to attract close to 1,000 bikes and recently portable dyno-machines and vendors have been showing up. Now, from my house (Southern Chester County, PA) it can take 30-45 minutes, depending on my proximity and propensity towards law enforcement that day.

If any of this sounds interesting, let me know. I can always add a few more bikes to the ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet Thats Watt I am Talkin Bout
We Try To Stay out of the Mainstream
This Way We Dont get Hassled By The Mann
We have a handful that ride and we dont get
into the Stunter BS.
We may ride fast but we ride safe and no posers are allowed.
E Mail me Direct [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (1sicmofo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sicmofo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sweet Thats Watt I am Talkin Bout
We Try To Stay out of the Mainstream
This Way We Dont get Hassled By The Mann
We have a handful that ride and we dont get
into the Stunter BS.
We may ride fast but we ride safe and no posers are allowed.
E Mail me Direct [email protected]</TD></TR></TABLE>

OK. i will shoot off an e-mail sometime this month. Looks as if this month is out due to the weather and b/c my bike will not be complete. Still finishing those winter mod projects. Then i have to test. I have the third week of March as the completion date for the mods. My timeline is to make the April 2nd gathering in Ephrata. Look forward to riding with ya.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also plan on being at Ephrata for April's Breakfast Run. The Dyno, and a few vendors were my MC's doing :)
It would be GREAT to have a few more RC51's out ! I've only seen at max 3 others total all last year when i was hitting Ephrata.

FYI, if you guys would like to hook up with us, for ANY of our scheduled, or impromtu runs, hit us up at http://www.tristateriders.com .

TSR is a great bunch of guys/gals, and we ALWAYS have a helluva blast on our rides. ANd yes, be4 you ask, we do on occasion*cough always cough* tend to excede the speed limit on our rides. Never you worry.... the comradery, riding, and blowing off steam afterwards is top-notch !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Ozone)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ozone »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I also plan on being at Ephrata for April's Breakfast Run. The Dyno, and a few vendors were my MC's doing :)
It would be GREAT to have a few more RC51's out ! I've only seen at max 3 others total all last year when i was hitting Ephrata.

FYI, if you guys would like to hook up with us, for ANY of our scheduled, or impromtu runs, hit us up at http://www.tristateriders.com .

TSR is a great bunch of guys/gals, and we ALWAYS have a helluva blast on our rides. ANd yes, be4 you ask, we do on occasion*cough always cough* tend to excede the speed limit on our rides. Never you worry.... the comradery, riding, and blowing off steam afterwards is top-notch !</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks, Ozone. I was unaware of that website. I have registered and would like to make the run to Ephrata next month. If we can hook up
either on the way or there, that would be great. Always looking for new folks to ride with. I know the area like the back of my hand. I may be able to show you some roads that will make you drool!

PS. you should drop a line to 1sicmofo he is also interested and is almost a neighbor of yours in NJ. I will attempt to hook up
with him as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Outstanding, where is Unionville in relation to Ephrata ? Im about 120mi East. Which means to make it out there at a reasonable time, i have to leave here at around 0530-0600 lol. Hopefully it'll be above freezing at that time of day. Id love to hook up with some new folsk to ride with. Everyone I used to ride with moved to Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, etc lol....Im left all alone except for my TSR buddies, and almost none are local for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1sicmofo: Where down the shore do you live ? We need to hook up and ride this season. I'll drop you a PM with my cell #

Jhuff...I'll do the same 4 u... PM you my cell # that is

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTW, whats your SN on TSR? did you post a "Hey Im new" post or anything ? Its a great bunch of folks, and we always have fun when we get together..... And ALWAYS remember this one rule we have....What happens on the ride, STAYS on the ride lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
an the other rule is if your should happen to
get snagged we dont know anyone in the group we just met lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ozone »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">BTW, whats your SN on TSR? did you post a "Hey Im new" post or anything ? Its a great bunch of folks, and we always have fun when we get together..... And ALWAYS remember this one rule we have....What happens on the ride, STAYS on the ride lol.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Same as on here "JHuff1219". I do not have a lot of creative juices! I have trouble with stick figures. All of those appendages are a challenge for me!!
I hear you about the first rule.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sicmofo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">an the other rule is if your should happen to
get snagged we dont know anyone in the group we just met lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

I love the second rule. Once the "lights" come on it's everyone for themselves.
Just like coachroaches when the lights come on........., scatter!!

If you want to stop, that's great. If you get pinched, i'll feel bad for ya. Just don't mention my name. That's all i ask.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL a good majority of us on TSR dont know each others real names...just our forum handles LOL....everyone knows me as Ozone.... very very few even know my name

Modified by Ozone at 1:29 AM 3/19/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well guys i toured So Jorsey Sunday,
Stopped for fuel in Vineland,Rode Tru Cedarville
Shamong,Fairfield,Bridgeston,Then I Headed
Home.Left 930 got home at 230.Three tanks of
fuel and 250 miles later.And I was on My 96 Buell S1 lightning.
I travelled sum pretty sweet backroads and
saw triple digits quite a few times!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sicmofo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well guys i toured So Jorsey Sunday,
Stopped for fuel in Vineland,Rode Tru Cedarville
Shamong,Fairfield,Bridgeston,Then I Headed
Home.Left 930 got home at 230.Three tanks of
fuel and 250 miles later.And I was on My 96 Buell S1 lightning.
I travelled sum pretty sweet backroads and
saw triple digits quite a few times!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yo sick, i thought you were riding an RC?? What's with the HD reject (Buell)?

When are you going to come over to PA for some riding fun? or invite one of us to Jersey for some riding fun? You missed a good time at the Lawn Fire Company. The roads up there are the best i have ever ridden. Would be a long day for you though. I know it was for me and i live a lot closer. I think we put on over 400 miles and saw three digits more than we are willing to admit publicly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yo Dude Its Old Skool Buell 101 Upgrades w,
factory Race Kit,I also have a 02 HD Duece and
My RC51.
Soo Watts Da Matter w DAT
Once I get in my New Crib then we can do sum serious Ridin Should be In the Next Couple Weeks!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

...I like to stay well under the speed limit and I always obey the safety codes established by the division of motor vehicles. I also find it handy to pack some oreo cookies and 1% milk under the seat in case I get the munchies....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (DucatiDave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DucatiDave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...I like to stay well under the speed limit and I always obey the safety codes established by the division of motor vehicles. I also find it handy to pack some oreo cookies and 1% milk under the seat in case I get the munchies....
</TD></TR></TABLE>

As a Duc rider aren't you used to being last?!?!
I'll wait for you at the next light/stop sign.

Seriously, your pretty close. I am meeting a rider at the Deer Park in Newark this Sunday for the Lawn Fire Company ride at around 7:00am. If the weather cooperates and you are interested stop by. We will pick up a few more riders along the way. The ride and food are great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts