Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to all the post by Kell749. All his post are gone, even old threads?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Kell749 - ??? (DUC916)

He got pissed off at me.

He deleted all his posts, took his ball, and went home.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Kell749 - ??? (Dave)

Strangle fellow that guy. Always posting the weirdest things, in the wrong places and then bad mouthing people for not paying attention or dave for not deleting his duplicate posts.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Kell749 - ??? (jager)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jager »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Strangle fellow that guy. Always posting the weirdest things, in the wrong places and then bad mouthing people for not paying attention or dave for not deleting his duplicate posts.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks, at least someone else noticed.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Kell749 - ??? (Dave)

Oh great. Dave took Kell's stapler and moved his cubicle to the basement, and now he's going to come back and burn the building down!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Kell749 - ??? (AZ Scott)

I must attract the weirdos, I found his posts OK and he even helped me out by sending a package from Aus for my computer.

Some of his posts were a bit different but I reckon every one of us is guilty of that at some stage....other the Dave cos he's the boss...although...the boss isn't always right but he always the boss

Anyway onwards and upwards, Dave, again, thanks for the playground it is great

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Kell749 - ??? (Monstaman)

The way that guy just went off over that whole "Triumph Forum" thread was ridiculous! I'm not going to miss him...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The way that guy just went off over that whole "Triumph Forum" thread was ridiculous! I'm not going to miss him...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have to fess up and say that I didn't see or read that bit to be honest, was actually happened?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

did he seriously delete all 267 of his posts????

dude is on glue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts