Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To everyone here. This is my home base and I'm proud of that. The members here are of a different caliber, we're the few and the proud:D. I've seen so many selfless acts of kindness and people lending a hand here, it's really touching. I've also had the pleasure of forming a couple of friendships from the board. I hope to form many more and meet some more of you this year doing track time. Just want to let you guys all know I appreciate what you do, thanks for helping this guy and everyone else.

Now I just need to get a sweet zilla decal that I can tastefully place.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I could not agree more. I am more of a fabricator than a tuner. The knowledge I have gained on the tuning is really helping with my track project. Anything that I have asked for, be it a wiring diagram or just simple advice, has always been replied to. I have been posting on here for a short while but am very eager everyday to get on the board. It is very cool to see what other people are doing and the help the more experienced are offering.
Thanks from a new member.
One reply!

·
Registered
2,728 Posts

·
Short Bus Commander
265 Posts
I too agree. We have a great group of riders here.

I am still new to motorcycles. My 03 is my first and only bike, I've had it about 2yr now. In the course of reading posts and getting answers to my questions. I have learned more from our members then I ever thought I would, with a little help from the RC51forum guys too.

Most recently I was given the confidence to undertake the task of checking my valve lash. I knew it wasn't going to be difficult. I've done it many times on small block Chevys. It was just opening up the RC for the first time.
Next for me is to finally tackle and find my own suspension setting using the posts and posted links as guidance.

BUT....

I do have one complaint.

Zilla is the first forum that I became a member of.... and you guys have spoiled me.

After I joining the 2 forums for the RC and seeing how helpful and knowable the members are. I also joined forums for my Caddi and Camaro. I did not get the same feeling from the other forums, mostly just guy bragging about how big their wheels are or lying about how much HP they have. Needless to say I am no longer active on those forums.

Thanks to all,
James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.