Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DVR(cable Ti-Vo).

WOO HOOOO I'll be gettin ALL the races.

Now how do I transfer them to my pooters harddrive?

It's a MOXI cable box.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: JUST GOT (svmango)

kick ass dude, I've had mine for about 8 months now, and I cant stand to watch regular TV anymore, I keep trying to fast fwd thru the commercials on live TV

set it up with 'season passes' for all the bike racing, and any other shows you like to watch. It also keeps track of what you watch, and will record shows it thinks you will like...mine recorded the movie 'death race 2000' without being told to

as to getting them onto your HD, dont ask me I'm not a networking geek, but there is a network cable plug in the back of mine, eventually I want to get it and the playstation sharing a wireless adaptor. So if you find a super-easy way to do it, plz let me know

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I just picked EyeTV for my new Mac mini a couple of weeks ago, along with EyeHome. EyeTV allows me to watch live TV on my Mac (and pause, rewind, etc.) and also record shows to the hard drive. EyeHome connects to the TV, and allows me to access ANY media on my Mac (recorded TV shows, MP3's, photos, movies) and even surf the web!

I also just discovered that I can remotely schedule the EyeTV box to record a show from anywhere in the world that I can browse the TV program guide via the internet! That way, when I'm at work and realize I forgot to record something, I can still pick the show and have it recorded.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by svmango »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">DVR(cable Ti-Vo).

WOO HOOOO I'll be gettin ALL the races.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm no lectronics espert..Please esplain "I'll be gettin ALL the races".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please esplain "I'll be gettin ALL the races".

"I'll be gettin ALL the races". RECORDED without the hassle

of messin with the VCR. Just pick my category I.E. "motorcycle racing".

and it gets EVERYTHING. I set it last night, and there are 50 hours of

racing just in the next 2 weeks. I'll be erasing alot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: JUST GOT (Dezmo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dezmo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">set it up with 'season passes' for all the bike racing, and any other shows you like to watch.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Be careful when setting up the season passes for racing, especially on SPEED where they are likely to bump the schedule around. Sometimes they'll run long on a broadcast early on race day and the rest of the day will all be out of whack. Or a red flag will make an AMA race telecast go an extra 30 minutes.

You should have the option of recording past the scheduled stop time and if you take advantage of that you'll still catch all the action. Of course if you are watching live that doesn't matter, but if I'm gonna be out riding on Sunday I'll just set it up to record like six hours after the scheduled stop time to be safe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: JUST GOT (Baasinator)

Good point Baas (hey, I spelled it right!)
yes do set that option, I had forgotten all about learning this lesson the hard way

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: JUST GOT (Dezmo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dezmo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Good point Baas (hey, I spelled it right!)</TD></TR></TABLE>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts