Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at sport bikes for a while and i had it narrow3ed to a duck, buell and a rc. I found a good deal on a rc 51 so here i am, and i must say it is a lot of fun. My question is, it has a high mount venom duel exaust that mounts on where i assume the passenger pegs mount. Does anyone make a kit to move the pegs so i can get some back on the back? thanks

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
CBR400RR said:
They do make a kit but there around $190.00 and who would want to ride on the back of an RC51, the rear seat is just like a piece of wood.
So isnt the front seat.

Tell your bitch to get her own bike:) Its more fun that way

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where do i look to find the kit? I am going to ride my kids on it, they love to ride. Myt other bike is a custom built with a stick on back seat so the rc can't be any worse!

·
Registered
32 Posts
its a not a passanger bike lol. i wouldent waste the money. if u got a welder on hand and have some skills, you can make some. i used angle iron. here are some pics

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
can you even get your feet on those? All of the others ive seen with the high mounts and the bitch pegs, the pegs were swapped to the opposite side so they came out in front of the pipe.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
My wife and I rode about 150 miles on sunday and monday on memorial day weekend with no problems. Well both our butts were sore from the harder than wood seats but other than that we had fun.

·
Registered
118 Posts
HanZcap said:
My wife and I rode about 150 miles on sunday and monday on memorial day weekend with no problems. Well both our butts were sore from the harder than wood seats but other than that we had fun.
MY girls butt was sore this weekend too and we didn't even ride!:rockon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts